Jaws grow log!

Did those cheese cuts come through for you?

3 Likes

ahh i have not updated on those yet in the open forum.

5 days in a box and sealed in plastic was just to much for them.

my buddy said he will resend on Monday and overnight some snips. also going to send me a pack of what he calls 80’s skunk so ya yet another skunk possibility.

peace …

12 Likes

Holy shit, you guys don’t play with cuts eh? I was thinking like 6 inches lol

5 Likes

ya you and me both my friend i was totally floored when i took them out of the box, there full size vegging girls.

was a trip for-sure …

4 Likes

That is wild man, just wild.

Man looking at those pics, I wonder if you could take snips off them to root? Some look pretty healthy.

2 Likes

well the root ball was still very white and i have not killed them yet, was going to today but my buddy said hold onto put them in the corner and just see if anything survives. he will still send fresh snips but there might still be hope for these.

my GF said she smelled cheese like on the uk but not on the exo i cant smell anything but death in the form of rotten plant matter.

who knows …

5 Likes

some growth points seem to be alive, it also seems to me that there is a chance…
however, if there is an opportunity to get new ones, then why bother…

2 Likes

ya thats what i was thinking as well until my buddy ask me to just hold them until im 100% sure there shit. i have been wanting these for so long it seems like i should give them all the time they might need to recover. and yes fresh snips coming next week is just a blessing for-sure.

overnighting is not cheap …

6 Likes

Man I have to think if you cut the rotten stuff out it’ll be find. I lost power for 4 days last winter, everything was fine after.

4 Likes

shit i already cut off a bunch of dead stuff yesterday, you should have seen them before i did that. cleaning them and drying them off is some of the first things i did when i got them.

ohh just talked to him and he said he was sending 5 fresh snips of each so ya guys its on now.

ahhh hell ya …

6 Likes

That’s awesome, I’d definitely try to salvage them though, they may look pretty bare but I bet them come back.

2 Likes

ya i don’t know i started at the bottom of each lat and worked my way up to the top and have not found a single top that’s was not brown/grey and smelly, and not chees smell death smelly. i have fresh coming so i will just let them do what ever there going to do.

all good now …

3 Likes

the chem d

stardawg g

i think the chem d prefers a bigger pot.

my first run of her …

18 Likes

Starting the prep work for my next run as follows

4 double heather fems
5 reg bloo dream OGee blue dream x fruity pebble of f2
5 reg rootdawg f4. Rootdawg f3 x rootdawgf3

Going to “try” to snip and sex the regs before flowering. Very excited to run more of your gear after seeing the dbl heathers. If all plays out well I may put them in the RDWC and do some bigins to really see what they can do.

4 Likes

Nice brother ! Chems DO NOT LIKE rootbound or wet feet. That’s 100% still looks good though, still will have that greasy garlicy funky Chem goodness wink :wink:
You forgot to tell me you popped the banana Kush ! :roll_eyes: Now I’m gonna be behind both of ya , I’ll throw em down tomorrow :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Nice @CosmoNut looking forward to those! hey I keep forgetting to tell you…. Thank you again for the spray , REALLY coming in handy now! And instead of panic I was like oh ya! Cosmonut sent me the 1 and done! Yassss!

I owe you one homie! Two even. I know I said it before but YOU NEED IT JUST ASK! I like this stuff so much I’m gonna start grabbing bottles so I can make it and make a stash to have on hand always! OG as it gets bro! For realz ! Thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Haha it’s all good bro. You hooked me up with Jaws so it came full circle.

I’m just glad I can help people that are helping other people, that’s what I support.

3 Likes

Amen to this! Literally this should be my new motto ! Absolutely love it and stealing this 100%

4 Likes

Steal away, hopefully that shits more contagious then then COVID.

2 Likes

Haha YESSSS! I hope so too, I love starting pay it forward runs etc. I started one the year b4 last at a coffee shop near by that went almost two days! No joke. Was in the paper and all. Felt epic! I just paid mine , then gave her 10$ on top and said take 2$ for you and use the other 8 to pay for the next couple coffees or whatever you can, you could see she es visibly touched. And said “ oh awesome I’ve always wanted to be part of one of these, god bless you sir” When I came back from fishing we stopped but went inside. As I was ordering I watched it continue. As they would tell people your order is paid for sir, and they would give money for the next, I walked out with the biggest smile and most rewarding feeling. When my wife showed me and said it was all over about it I was sooooo happy! Imagine how many people go through a Tim Hortons drive through in a day alone! Hundreds and hundreds of hearts touched! ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS! :green_heart:

11 Likes