Jaws grow log!

ok so the wait is finally over my friend, there be CHEESE on this boat now. i got fresh snips a couple weeks back but i was not about to say it out in the open because like you all i to have been kicked in the nuts over these two strains. so this time i wanted to wait until i had them fully rooted and in fresh soil, so today were there.

UK CHEESE cut

EXODUS CHEESE cut

here is a decently rooted .

80’s skunk

ok so yes indeed i finally have the cheese i have been after for 15 years or so, now what do i want to do with them.

ahh very glad you ask, first work will be no surprise to most because i have been talking about it for weeks.

UK GORG F1
EXODUS GORG F1

i have not thought really any further then that at this point, ahh will there be other ohhhh hell ya just not focused on those at this time.

it’s on now …

24 Likes

Are you going make a bx that would be pretty neat? Also are you still planning and releasing the banana kush again?

4 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

That’s awesome man, awesome news!

2 Likes

I was looking on GLG for out of stock strains. I saw an Orange Banana Stardawg. Hmmm.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle thats sounds pretty neat, also how do you search for out of stock strains?

1 Like

I searched Jaw’s Genetics Orange, just out of curiosity. I love the orange weed I’ve had. Type a breeder and a strain, see what happens. I wish it was easier. My guess…it didn’t draw enough interest. Something gets released and gets lost in some big promo. Other super hyped strains getting the attention. When I first bought seeds, I was grabbing hyped stuff, not having a clue why.

2 Likes

most likely but it will be my own work, ahh that means i will be making a hybrid with the cheeses then popping those seeds and picking a pheno male and hitting the cut back. appose to growing this cut and popping some one else cheese hybrid and working it that way AHH NO .now later on i may check some others out but really i have a lot i want to do with these two cheese cut’s. now that i have these two it might open the door for me to get a couple other cheese cuts.

we shall see on that …

8 Likes

At least you have a starting point @JAWS . You can always upgrade or switch in the future should you want.

3 Likes

ORANGE BANANA COOKIES {F1}
ORANGE BANANA KUSH {F-1}
ORANGE BANANA OGEE {F1}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—A}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—B-B2}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#1—B}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#2—A}
ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG {F1—#2—B}

did a little bit of orange some time back.

got ZERO attention so i nave really hunted with them …

16 Likes

I personally love orange terps when in the right mix. Those all sounds really good man. That orange banana stardawg work must have some heat in it.

5 Likes

I was awaiting the RELEASE OF INFO! Awesome! The cheese is in the house! :cheese: let’s get funky!

5 Likes

Exactly what I expected. People are like those lemming critters. Follow each other off a cliff into the ocean. I’ve got sucked into hype, but not for a long time. Made me mad when I realized it.

2 Likes

I hope you do revisit the orange. I had a Blood Orange Haze from Mephisto last grow that smelled exactly like Tropicana OJ. Was my favorite plant terp wise from last grow and would love more cultivars that has a strong orange smell and flavor.

4 Likes

@Habitt was just going to message you! Thank you so much for the MBAP and bonus goodies! So happy to finally have a couple beans of that gem! And go figure it comes up in the Canadian site last week! Smh (not like I can afford it anyway)

4 Likes

Glad they made it to you! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you got the package. Go figure about the MBAP releasing in the Canadian store. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Stuff with Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole have strong orange ters that carry thru to taste. Useful Seeds had killer orange terps. @TopShelfTrees1 is doing a BOO preservation run.

4 Likes

@JAWS ive got lotsa BOO you can work with, and some pollen soon too, just say the word. Cuts, spermies or beans, got you as you well know

6 Likes

I’d love to get my grubby hands on some BOO’s. Maybe one day. Or if someone reproduces some f2’s. I missed that boat unfortunately.

4 Likes

ok so here is what my tents look like as im closing in on a harvest, day 67 going to 71.

4x4

5x5

not long now …

32 Likes