Jaws grow log!

The colors in the 5x5 are incredible. Up close has to be real nice.

4 Likes

I’ve got you 100% @Habitt

6 Likes

not sure what that is other then who made them.

was thinking about running some of my BOO but decided not to at this time seeing your doing this one already.

Black Over Orange --boo for short. harvested the hybrid right about this time of year many years ago, maybe 2007 or around there.

peace …

5 Likes

ya brother lots of beautiful colors with this run, those purples and reads really stick out for-sure.

thank you …

3 Likes

2 Likes

What’s the big fat nugs on the far right In the 4x4

4 Likes

YES PLEASE & THANK YOU BROTHER.

awesome …

5 Likes

Of course, my absolute pleasure.

4 Likes

far back stardawg g then pure chem 91 and then in the front will be the grapefruit chem.

again my issues is going to be what the hell am i going to do with all this bud, still have a some what full 20 gallon rubbermaid up in the attic from the last run. shit i need to by another rubbermaid tote for this haul i guess.

hummm …

6 Likes

Haha! Kids can’t even smoke this fast ! :joy: I know the feeling, I actually gave my buddy a big ass box with two FULL boxes of 1litre mason jars full of bud from 1.5 years back, I said “smoke it, press it, wash it, hand it out to the homeless just take it! It was a cultivar I despised and I’m sure it’s probably only gotten worse :nauseated_face: musk on top of musk, with some um MUSK! Just not my bag whatsoever. I’ve still got a bunch of bubba too (the 2 phenos I disliked)

3 Likes

floating in the same boat brother, what can we do. im a nice enough human being but just giving my work away is a SOUL CRUSHING thought. i figure 100 a o would take care of my problem but ahh nope.

starting giving all my trim away for free because the shatter market is pretty dead so no need to risk making any more shatter around here.

ohh welll …

4 Likes

See that kills me too, it was only cuz it was nasty! No pink Kush in there whatsoever I was so bummed after cure I wasted 3&1/4 months in those bitches! It’s crazy I’d love all that shatter, I won’t buy the stuff so I have been rarely EVER smoking rosin or shatter etc. in the last few years since my equipment and product ran out west :man_facepalming:t2: but I’d kill for a nice stash of either or ideally both, it’s nuts as 5 years ago give or take I had more rosin, hash rosin, shatter, dry sift and hash then I could ever want, and never envisioned the day where I wouldn’t…… until that fateful day. Now I’m still going with out and it absolutely kills me EVERYTIME I think about that little bitch

2 Likes

ya well to be honest you may see me breaking out and breaking in my brand new bubblebags, i love smoking hash so if im not going to make shatter and im not crazy about giving away all my trim i may just get those out and do some water hash making. im pretty good at that and there brand new right after i bought them is when i got into making shatter so i never even opened the bags. and its winter time so the garage is cold which helps when making water/bubble hash.

we shall see …

3 Likes

That’s what I’m gonna be doing from here on out, well until I can get a press some day. I love bubble hash, especially well done bubble from some killer bud, and you are right it’s the best time of year for it too! Nice

1 Like

WOWWWWW i just got a package from a friend thats blowing my brain for real, i rarely ever ever get a return package better then i send but damn this dude is crazy sharing. its going to take me an hour to get all these new strains listed up in my master’s. PPL do still shock me with kindness and caring and sharing, not many of us left but ya there are some.

so stoked …

15 Likes

BHO, bubble hash. Concentrates of some kind. Eats through a lot of bud fast.

Your tent is just bursting at the seams. I want to be standing in front of it when it explodes.

2 Likes

Dayum :fire::fire::fire::fire_engine::fire_engine:

1 Like

ok from the package i just got today.

PURE MICHIGAN {F4}
AURORA PROJECT {F2}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {BC2}
BRUCE BANNER {1.0} * MIMOSA
CHEM D * RAIN BIRD {F1}
CHEM DD {F3}
CHERNOBYL {SLYMER CUT//S1}
CHUCK D HASHPLANT
CHUCK D HASHPLANT * GORILLA BISCUTE
DEAD WHABBITS
FREAKSHOW OPEN POLLINATION
GHOST TRAIN HAZE #1 {F2}
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1}
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * ALIEN COOKIES #5 {F2} – {F1}
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * BANANA KUSH {IBL}
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * BLACK MAGIC
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * DURBAN POISON
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * PANAMA RED
GOLDEN GOAT {BC1} * STARFIGHTER {IC2} –{F1}
GOLDEN GOAT BC1 * BLACK MAJIC
GRAPE APE {BAGSEED}
GRAPE APE * OREGON BUS PASS
HAZEMAN SKUNK
HUCKLEBERRY SODA {F2} {PINK}
HUCKLEBERRY SODA {F2} {PURPLE}
LA SUNSHINE
LEMON CHEETOS
MODIFIED CHERRY
MODIFIED CHERRY * RAIN BIRD {F4} –{F1}
PANAMA RED {OPEN POLLINATION}
PETROLIA HEADSTASDH * DURBAN POISON
PURPLE SKUNK
RAIN BIRD {OPEN POLLINATION}
SKUNKY TRAIN
SOUR DIESEL HAZE * SOUR SUPER SKUNK MASS * APPLACHIA
SWEET JO
THIRD DIMENSION {F2}
WHITE PINE SKUNK
WIFI {V2} * MIMOSA
WIFI {V2} * RAIN BIRD {F4} {F1}

and one from just the other day.

BACK TRIANGLE * COUNTERFEIT {F1}
COUNTERFEIT {F3}
DIRTY SANCHEZ {F2}
DOG WALKER * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
GELATO #41 * COUNTERFEIT KUSH {F1}
GELATO #41 * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
HAPPY ACCIDENT #1 {F1}
IRENE KUSH * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
LAZY SUNDAE {F1}
PIRATE SWEAT {S1 * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
PIRATE SWEAT {S1} * COUNTERFEIT KUSH {F1}
SKUNK DAWG * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
SOUR DIESEL * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
STINK * COUNTERFEIT KUSH {F1}
TRINITY * COUNTERFEIT KUSH {F1}
TRINITY * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
WHERE’S JAN {F1}

humm ahh ya …

22 Likes

umm not sure if put these up yet or not.

LIME HEAD * LOST SKUNK {F1}
DONKEY BUTTER * LOST SKUNK {F1}
PEACH SHERBERT OG * LOST SKUNK {F1}
GUSH MINTS * LOST SKUNK {F1}
SKUNK #1

got two more big{ish} packages working and one more im waiting to make it legit swap and then there will be another big{ish} one

funfunfun …

16 Likes

I’m curious to see if you do any work with freakshow. I’ve always found it to be an interesting plant but haven’t tried running it.

1 Like