JBow918's GG4 RIL, East Coast Sour D x Exodus Cheese x Purple Skunk and Oregon Huckleberry

Okay OG. I got my GG4 and cannatonic#4xfloji beans germinating.
I’m going to run Jack’s 321 nutes in kokobop, with 3 gal fabric pots, under hlg quantum boards. Keeping my fingers crossed that I dont fuck this up.

28 Likes

AHHHH, you won’t. Steady as she goes, you’ll be fine. All the best. Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

I will cross mine for you also :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

You got this man. You’re running a solid light, using quality nutes, and you got some great genetics. I have to ask though, what is flogi? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Guitarzan, @dequilo, and @misterbee.
@Guitarzan Floji is a cross of Colorado Flo and Goji. It’s from Kenetic Genetics.

6 Likes

Hoping the best for you. What size hlg you using? Are you in a tent or open environment?

3 Likes

I have two of the 3000k and one 4000k board. They are the HLG100s. Right now I’m growing in a closet but it has poured out into the room. I normally use my 5x5 tent but my AC is down and I dont wanna pay 500+ for a new one.

4 Likes

Cool…was just curious because ill be buying a new light for a second tent here soon so just asking lol

3 Likes

I love my QBs I also run some CMH315s. They are badass but put off a little too much heat for the closet.

3 Likes

Yeah i run a spider farmer board. Led has come a long way

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching man!

3 Likes

I be happy to tag along

4 Likes

I am pulling up a chair. You have this. Any stumbles along the way, you have your whole OG family to help out.

6 Likes

Thank thank thank everyone!! It’s a nice feeling to know that there is a whole community of people who will help you out if needed. Hope you guys enjoy the grow show.

5 Likes

I’m in the 918 also. If you set it on fire, I’ll come help you put it out.

3 Likes

Thanks @Badger!!! And if it turns out to be some fire I might need a hand smoking it neighbor.

2 Likes

All you gotta do is listen to the folks here, and you will do fine. Glad you found the site man.

3 Likes

peeks head in did someone say fire? Here’s some papers :joy: does anyone on here ever wonder when they are chilling smoking with someone if they are also on these forums but we just don’t know lol

3 Likes

For sure man. I’ve gotten pretty good at growing in the last couple years. Way better than my guerilla grows before 788.

2 Likes

Awesome thread man. I’m in.

1 Like