Jelly Breath Vap Cart

I smoke flower every day after harvest thru the winter until allergy season which is f*cked here. We have every pollen imaginable moderate to high in the Valley. So I Vap every day.

Dosido and Dosido crosses are just the best smoke or vap. For me GSC by itself is meh, but I love GSC crosses. I crave any dosido and dosido crosses. AAAAA specially vaping

Dosilato
Dosi Cake
Jelly Breath “dig all the breaths”
Just can’t get enough Dosi or Dosido crosses.

Med wise its hard to beat em. Peace :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

8 Likes

Isn’t that distillate with terps added?

If you want to lighten the burden on your wallet , buy some unterped bulk disty and add your own flavors with refillable carts. I don’t really like terpenes, so I just fill up a Smok tank and go at it unterped, got a raw earthy taste to it. Or I eat it straight out of the jar haha

No real difference in strains if it’s disty, but I could be wrong and that’s resin, but I saw terps added

1 Like

ya I wouldn’t really call it “terps” it’s more of a little quick taste on exhale nothing major. I don’t vap enough to refill. These cartridges last me awhile. one vap of this Jelly breath knocks my skull back

1 Like

Jelly Breath is in my top favorite of all strains :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it was awesome to grow, trim and the smoke has left that void I can never seem to fill with all my other strains

2 Likes

We’ve talked about it being your top favorite anytime I mentioned it. Most likely I will try and grow a nursery clone when I set up my indoor. When I do I will the gods to send you a few cuts. Peace :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

That would be phenomenal! I got mine from @Weedstruck who got them from someones selfing project years ago on here. Years before I was even a member!

Much love brother!

2 Likes