Jelly's Cab Adventures

Essential to any and all spaces! Brooms, brushes, sweeping and dust pans all cause more dust. I read somewhere that dust helps spread mold and disease. Not sure exactly which types, but I try not to make much or more dust. Mostly inevitable though.

5 Likes

Me too man, i got both the T4 and the T6, man they rock really!

2 Likes

I still got to set mine up

1 Like

What you waiting for lol. Get that shit done!

And now for the update: Day 32V (will be topping soon)

Nothing much to report, they are growing amazing. Color looks great, no deficiencies that I can see. The temps get a little cool at night so there is some color showing on the tops. (purplish?)

At the last watering I had to give each of the 1 gallon fabric pots 32oz of food to get the moisture where I like it. This is good as it allows me to go almost 3 days between watering right now. My blumats should be here next week.

8 Likes

I cleaned the training talk to a thread with some LST topics. I hope it helps with ideas on training.

4 Likes

Day 33V

I think i’m going to start taking pics with my flash as it cancels out the orange glow. You can tell two of the pics were taken with flash and they look almost normal lol.

I’m pretty sure 2 of them are going to be males but it is still pretty early. The two bagseeds in the 1 gallon pots are starting to show sex but it’s so small I can’t tell yet.

14 Likes

I like the flash pics better too :camera_with_flash:

2 Likes

Me too, you can see the color so much better!

Not bad for a phone :smiley:

1 Like

OOOO I’m so excited. One of my SSH’s is a little lady!

Small teardrop shaped thing with one white hair sticking out. It’s super tiny but I recognize this as a pre flower!

So even if all the others are male, I got one I can grow big :smiley:

12 Likes

Congratulations where are the cigars? :smoking:

3 Likes

Haha, I gave up tobacco before I ever started :stuck_out_tongue: but your right let’s break out the cheese wiz an celebrate :tada:

2 Likes

I had a good friend take me out in a 18’ Boston Whaler, well out into deep ocean where there is almost always a swell. He fed me 3 Vantage cigarettes, you know, the ones with the hole all the way down the center of the filter (useless), in a row. I get sea sick when I smell cigarettes burning.

7 Likes

My condolences lol. I had an experience when I was younger where I swallowed some dip, got sick as a dog. Never again

3 Likes

Bass Rocks Gloucester

In the upper pic of these two, you can see the storm way out at sea that is kicking up the surf you see on the shore.

Really love it there!

Perfect burn spot!

9 Likes

Congrats… I kept a SSH mom for years. Nice yields of quality bud.

2 Likes

The one I put outside I nicknamed super slow haze lol, it was late to its own coming out party, took almost 3 months in flower to produce anything. Sadly it got infested by bugs and I wasn’t able to save any of it to try it out.

1 Like

Nice picture…went to gloucester last year for work…beautifull place…the beach was awsome…still remember the castle to the right of the harbour

1 Like

Hammond Castle

Some stories behind this place.

Hammond invented the remote control and used to scare the local fisherman from this castle with his inventions.

Inside a box, in a closet behind a thick curtain is a gift given to Hammond by the contemporary Italian aristocracy. A skull from one of the crew of the Christopher Columbus.

3 Likes

Awsome awsome…yes sir…cool place…nice history lesson…i stayed in town and installed the swimming pool n hot tub ontop of the beaumont…stayed at the vista for 3 weeks…great place…worked like 14-16 hr days then just slept…cold mornings n evenings…and warm warm midday…wish i knew some people there …didnt go to any bars…just work .eat .sleep…walk beach a little…could of had way more fun…didnt know anything about the city/state when i was sent there.

1 Like

Day 37V

Plants are still recovering after I was gone for 3 days and didn’t have the wifey water them. They aren’t eating themselves or anything so that’s good.

Not pictured, I put the white widow auto into its own 1 gallon smart pot. The roots were dense in there!

Can’t tell for sure but here’s the status of the plants.

2 SSH are def female, pistils showing.
1 bag seed may be male. (the Tallest one, go figure lol)
1 bag seed unknown.
unsure about the solo cup bagseed still.
White Widow Auto - Plant is small and compact its kinda hard to see but looking top down it sure is starting to look like a bud site.

11 Likes