Jelly's Cab Adventures

Glad you hung onto that fixture. They will be ok, it’s just “cloudy” the next few weeks.

5 Likes

Yeah, I have a hard enough time getting rid of things, but I knew I was gonna use this somewhere else, I’m just glad I didn’t have that already accomplished. “Cloudy” seems better than “40 days of night” lol. I just hope it didn’t stress them out too much.

3 Likes

40 days!? will someone be watering your girls or is that what the bluemats are for??

Oh no no no don’t stress I’m only going to be gone the weekend lol. It was just a reference to lights being out lol :joy:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas jelly you can’t keep a good man down I’m using megacrop in one of my tents so far so good @ 1 gram =1gal.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @horribleherk56 Glad to see you still trucking on!

I’m back from my holiday travels! Spent a ton of money on my kids and hung out on a somewhat pleasant day (temperature wise, it was 68F outside) Had a great time. Note to self, I need a car with an Automatic and cruise control lol.

Today is Day 15F
When I got back imagine my surprise when I opened up my cab to this!

Holy Stretch batman!
They didn’t need watering, which is surprising, I think that has to do with there being less available light. The temps probably got a bit cold but they still look fantastic. I’m going to have to employ @Mr.Sparkle’s Z-bend technique to get some of my clearance back lol.

12 Likes

or just pinch and flop over the tops

3 Likes

I hope I did this right… never pinched and flipped before. The auto is in my 1x1x2 box for the foreseeable future.

As you can see the canopy is pretty even now.

Right Plant.

Left Plant

11 Likes

For as badly as they may look today, they will still finish what they started, and your pipe won’t taste the difference.

99%

5 Likes

I did the same to my Auto recently and she’s doin great!

3 Likes

Yeah I just don’t do that technique after 4 beers lol…

4 Likes

looks good, in a couple days they will be reaching for the light again but things will be a bit more level, might have to do it another time though as i usually have too.

2 Likes

18F

Things are lookin good. Overall general skunk smell. :slight_smile:

Thing of beauty!

The auto in my 1x1x2 cab :slight_smile:

16 Likes

They look absolutely great @Jellypowered . So lush and green, great work :pray:

1 Like

Understatement of the day award!

99%

2 Likes

I thought you just super cropped them a couple days ago? Wrong thread maybe? Getting crowded around here. Either way they look happy AF!!!

Edit: supercropping looks to be working. :muscle:t3:

1 Like

I didn’t know you finished yours. I’m still working on mine. Needs another coat of paint and some electronics soldered up. I did get it sealed and covered in reflectix.

2 Likes

Jelly it looks great, I’ve been busy but what a difference a week or two has made. You will be blessed as you have blessed them brother!

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve had your trials. Plants look great regardless!

Mine? Not so much. Oh well, there’s always next crop lol

19F

It’s no longer “Cloudy” in my cab lol.

The plants are back in, and probably gonna be like WTF it’s so BRIGHT.
I adjusted the driver to 295w on my kill-a-watt. Funny thing, there’s no noticeable flicker like there was with my cheap power supply. This thing is a beast. 6lbs of efficient power conversion!

Another thing I noticed, There is a LOT less “shadowing” under the plants with my SolStrip Array. Can we say good Penetration?! lol.

15 Likes