Jelly's Cab Adventures

If I grow it back out, I will for sure do this and take notes! YAY SCIENCE!

2 Likes

Nice. I plan on doing this style for a perpetual grow lol. Grow-harvest-reveg-over over again

2 Likes

The plant is capable of so many things.

Please post some potency / flavor reports on the original plants and the re-vegged.

I have a theoryā€¦ :cloud_lightning:

99%

2 Likes

But the people have spoken and you have to reveg and let them know how it compares to the original :laughing: Iā€™m trying to reveg to clone some :fire: and it is goingā€¦ less well. Feel free to send your reveg luck in my direction.

2 Likes

I hear it can take up to 4 weeks to successfully reveg a plant, Stay strong youā€™ll get there!

1 Like

never noticed a difference in any of the plants i have revegged. Also have to consider your still growing new roots, just not as quickly. As some die back can occur when the plant gets chopped back, as the leaf mass cant necessarily support the full root mass, and if not needed it will cause the roots to die back.

Also you can chop back the roots and repot to support straight root growth instead of the die back balance

4 Likes

A nice close trim keeps the hay smell down a bunchā€¦ If you wet trim, I just found it speeds things along a smidge

2 Likes

Day 58F :slight_smile:

The one biggest bud closest to the light is starting to put out fingers? could this be a form of foxtailing?

Iā€™ve been plucking some of the worst looking leaves.

They are all pretty crunchy leaves tbh. Not soft like new growth is.

A sampling of the leaves condition.

Terry, revegging. The leaves look kinda like lambs ears (fuzzy) right now, anyone experience this? Iā€™m not gonna keep track of the veg date, as iā€™ll go until I have a healthy plant again then flip and start counting.

15 Likes

Yup , thatā€™s what they call ā€œfoxtailingā€.
Nothing to sweat about tho. Only thing is those ā€œfoxtailā€ bits donā€™t get as frosty as the rest of the bud usually.

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t worried, just wanted to know what it was called so I could file that information away lol. :slight_smile:

Thanks for stopping by friend!

1 Like

Once a plant reaches this stage, I leave the dying leaves in place.

The plant is drawing the energy / chlorophyll stored there.

They will drop when she is done with them.

2 Likes

youā€™ve came a long ways & have done well , Iā€™m quite proud of your progress

1 Like

Yikes! @Jellypowered! Those are some voluptuous girls indeed! Good luck with your kid(s). Donā€™t for the life of me see how you could resist ā€œpartakingā€ in those melons! Much love and Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I resist temptation fairly well, especially right now while Iā€™m waiting to find out if thereā€™s gonna be a custody battle or anything of that sort.

I donā€™t think I need to suspend my operation, everything from my research states that they will do a phone interview, ask me about the two items that came up on my background check ( described elsewhere here ) and ask if Iā€™m using any drugs. Unless there is actual complaints and evidence presented to them that Iā€™m on drugs, that will be the end of that, no test, no inspections. My ex told them that Iā€™ve never used, that I was just young and stupid and was wanting to sell. They asked her if she had any reason to believe I was doing or selling and she told them to her knowledge that Iā€™ve never used and stopped all illegal activities after my conviction. So Iā€™m still flying under the radar.

I know that may seem tmi but itā€™s kept vague enough lol and tbh Iā€™m pretty excited and donā€™t have anyone to share with locally, I try to keep my life pretty private around here. My major precaution is to just not partake so if thereā€™s a chance they wanna give me a test Iā€™ll pass.

And @oleskool830 thanks for the compliments!

@horribleherk56 thank you brother means a lot coming from you!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never noticed them not be as frosty, its just more that they become elongated without being as densely packed the like other parts, and that because they form later they just arenā€™t typically as far along as the rest of the plant trichome wise. Just due to that its perceived as less in comparison, but per weight its probably around the same.

@Jellypowered yeah not full fox tailing yet by the looks of it but definitely just the bud finishing out. They start stacking on working from the the inside out, stretching and throwing out as many last calyxā€™s and pistils as possible to try and grab any pollen in a last effort, which is a definite sign that the end is approaching.

Looking good

4 Likes

hey jelly I think youā€™ll be ok just stay on top of things & play it by ear Iā€™ve been in a good bit of trouble myself 4 prison terms , numerous parole violations & not talking county jail Iā€™m talking prison but those were the meth years itā€™s been 19 years ago & im wanting to petition to get all of my rights back if you work & pay taxes & pretty much make an effort to have a life you should be fine no body in the little town I live in has a clue since. 99 I got out went to work for a ready mix concrete company , joined the teamsters Union got married & bought a home & mdidnt look back I havenā€™t had a problem one should work for you too

3 Likes

I actually paid to have my record expunged after I got off probation, it only shows up on government level checks, didnā€™t show up when I got a lease on an apartment once.

Nobody around here local knows anything about me other than Iā€™m a hard working stand up bearded guy. Iā€™m gonna keep it that way too.

2 Likes

how do you feel abot the solstrips ?

2 Likes

Youā€™re a standup guy and a good dad. Things will work out for you with the mindset you display here. Our kids are our ā€œpurposeā€ on the planet. Onward, through the fog! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

thatā€™s actually good to hear I hope all goes well & in all reality you are exactly what you look like a good hard working guy

2 Likes