Jelly's Cab Adventures

I think you’ll have to ask dave how he’s got his setup, I only use 1 gallon pots and while I think the blumat tropf (original, dripper) i have are good UP to 5 gallon, they would need the distribution drippers to be more effective. (Somewhere up there I show how those work, they are overkill in 1 gallon setups)

1 Like

In my experience the Jr. are decent for a week vacation, but not full automation.

5 Likes

according to this picture a 5g pot would require 2 blumats (12 inches = ~30cm). ok i’ll keep researching feeding systems. saw some posts saying avoid the blumat jr

3 Likes

I have a couple of the wicking style carrots. They work on but I prefer the drippers, they work well with my style.

2 Likes

So whatcha doing with that quantum meter these days?

What’s new, brother?

1 Like

Right now i’m waiting on another light to show up so I can meter it out and decide optimal placement of the 4 solstrips i’m going to add to it.

Other than lots of work and chores, nothing much new on my end lol.

For everyone else:
Frost appeared overnight.

I’m so impressed with the vigor displayed by @LED_Seedz’s genetics.

17 Likes

I noticed frost on mine too before I left. Having to peak at them from 1700 miles away tonight. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Looking professional as always JP.

Is this some sort of measurement for Canine sniffs per minute, :laughing:

PS: How’s the foot?

5 Likes

Since I have almost completely eliminated soda from my normal diet, my foot is only suffering from the normal arthritis aches and pains, so it’s very much more manageable friend, thanks for asking!

7 Likes

Yes! What @Kalgrae said! Much Respect my man! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Washed, and refilled the res yesterday,
1.75 EC
24g megacrop to 5gal water.
5.6PH

16 Likes

Nice bro. Got a couple of pubes poking outta mine. Can’t wait to see a bush like that though.

5 Likes

31 Likes

She’s looking pretty serious in there Jelly.

4 Likes

Looking good bro. Looks like you’re almost out of head space lol

2 Likes

I have not seen 17 like post too many times. Maybe never. Good job…

5 Likes

Hi @99PerCent, I am finally getting around to adding my new strains into the strain table in database. This recommendation wonder if you know any specifics of the strains in this medley. If you do, I’d like to add them to the record for this plant, if you don’t mind sharing your secrets. If don’t, I’ll keep on searching through the OG posts. I’m trying to be as thorough as I can to make sure when I share seeds I grew, I can pass on as much about them as I can. I am looking forward to being able to pay it forward when I have fresh seeds.

If you don’t have heritage info, can you tell me if it is sativa dominant or indica?

I’ve gone from having only 2 unknown strains to having and additional dozen more in less than 2 months. It gives me a satisfied feeling that I’ve not had in longer than I remember.

5 Likes

Hey, first, get some sleep.

The XJ Medley is a cross between XJ13 x Penny Wise, and 3 different males. I know this does not sound like a scientific approach, but the results have been good. The three males were Agent Orange, Penny Wise (again) and a Jilly Bean back cross with severe lemon flavors. So, the medley will result in a huge variety of off spring. I hope you decide to jump into these. I am confident the plants will generally be good.

99%

4 Likes

treedawg checked in on your grow looking good.

2 Likes

Loving this new to me camera.
Side Shot:

Random Bud Closeup:

Smaller lower bud closeup:

18 Likes