Jelly's Cab Adventures

0o0o0o0o0o pretty! Looking great!

2 Likes

Awesome photos, @Jellypowered. A 35mm DSLR is on my own wish list. The camera I am using only gets about 18" away and then cannot auto-focus. There is no hand focus. I can take extreme closeups using my Celestron handheld microscope, but nothing in the middle between both cameras. :frowning:

I sleep, but I wait until the sun comes up before I go to bed. Iā€™ve been retired for 2 years and still canā€™t get myself of the sleep schedule I had when working. Part of it is with my son and his girl living with me, late at night is when I have a lot of private time. My kid and his fiance are moving to FL at the end of May, maybe Iā€™ll be able to get to a more normal sleeping schedule thenā€¦

Thanks, I just wanted to be able to fill out my table with some useful info. Iā€™ll look up all the strains for their characteristics. I will add this information to my table. Do you have a rough flowering time on these? What kind of high can I expect?

I have no doubts that they will be good.

I will be growing them out, I just canā€™t say when. It will be this year for certain. In the meantime, Iā€™ll add your name to the list of providers of my gifted seeds. I want everybody to get their deserved credit for their work. @Jellypowered had told me these seeds came from you and when I was searching last night (er, this morning) I saw that it looked like you were the breeder.

1 Like

Just a little weekend getaway pic

@toastyjakes

19 Likes

OH MY GOD!
on site and everythingā€¦ le sigh

Youā€™re lucky I like you

2 Likes

@toastyjakes hope you had a great may the fifth and hopefully revenge of the sixth doesnā€™t treat you too bad :wink:

Day 40F pic

19 Likes

Beautiful grow!

Really good work.

Let us know when the smoke reports are finally out. :cloud:

2 Likes

Your girls look amazing doll. Canā€™t wait to see them , finished . Good luck Mechelle x Mechelle x

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ Water pressure is amazing.

Had to vent the lid and squeeze the bucket back into shape lol.

7 Likes

Warm water might help if it is stubborn.

99%

1 Like

46F
10 days to go.

Love it, Absolutely love it.

:smiley: Iā€™m pretty excited. More pics in the GM tester thread.

17 Likes

Absolutely love the watermark after recent thread occurrences. Iā€™m on it :wink:

Fuck me sheā€™s frosty

6 Likes

You make nice fat buds in that cab, jelly :+1:
What strain is up next?

7 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz
I am either going to reveg and take clones of the Monkeys, or start some sweet tooth #4

Res Washed and refilled at 1.5EC (down from 2.0)
May 21st is the tentative harvest date, depending on my work schedule it could go a couple days later, iā€™m sure the monkeys wonā€™t mind.

4 Likes

I reckon get ready to pop some Sweet Tooth, the reveg will take some weeks anyway.

8 Likes

Damn bro how many threads do you have lol just stopping by to show some love

3 Likes

Finally started on my cab modsā€¦ :smiley: I am converting it to flood and drain.

Pulled the back panel off, the white is the part that shows inside. (itā€™s upside down in the pic right now) and marked where I needed to cut out.

Shitty pic but I didnā€™t have room to get a proper picture. Here you see the tray part of the floor and the darkroom vents installed. :smiley:

Iā€™d say airflow has improved 10x 77F in the room, (admittedly up top of the cab where all the heat in the room is) And 71F in the middle of the cab!

Edit:
On payday I gotta get the ā€œBigā€ vinyl tubing for the ā€œOverflowā€ part on the flood and drain connector,
get some foam to put between the tub and the cab (where you see the sharpie line I drew)
then get one more ā€œtoughā€ tote so when I do res changes I can just move the lid to the already filled tub.
I still have drill the holes for the FND connectors as well. Reseal with caulking and paint fresh wood white for sealing purposes.

Things will be done this weekend. :smiley:

11 Likes

How much head room did you gain by sinking the tray into the floor?

2 Likes

I gain at least 14cm (5.5ish inches)

:smiley: Iā€™m also going to be using shorter/wider pots to Iā€™ll have more height overall.

7 Likes

Used a 1 3/8" step bit to make the holes for my flood and drain fittings. Looking goodā€¦ Well, I know I need to wash the tub but shhhhh :wink:

Now iā€™m working on my power distribution panel for the cab.

Features will include:

• Sonoff Pow - Monitor the whole cabs power usage. Fans and all.
  • Sonoff TH16 - Temperature and humidity Sensor. (Switch optional, probably wonā€™t be used yet. Not sure)
  • Sonoff TH16 - Temperature probe that claims to be waterproof for res temp monitoring. If I can find a compact chiller this sensor will control it.
  • Sonoff 4CH Pro Rev 2 - The workhorse of the whole setup. I plan to control the Lights, Pump, and will have two optional outlets to use for God knows what.
18 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting for Sonoff to make a PWM module :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes