The plants with the spots was suffering from ph lockout. The bold move I took might be frowned upon but it was kind of an accident.
Mixing up nutes as normal, everything going to plan. I slipped when pouring the ph down, and it poured way too much.
Well I went with it anyways, watered the plants and achieved runoff. Measuring all the plants, the one with spots had a runoff PH of 6.2 and the runoff was quite high in ppm. so that tells me the ph was too high. All the other plants the ph of the runoff was 5.8. I'm gonna feed at half strength next feeding because frankly I'm wasting nutes with how high the ppm was.
I'm really surprised they aren't showing signs of burn lol.