Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Lol I love anything that isn’t mine… after a while everything begins to taste the same so even the poopiest brick filled with seeds tastes good to me after 6 months on my own stuff

2 Likes

LMAO…same deal here, how funny is that. I get immune to the flavors tastes and high’s after some time.
Then i get a touch sent to me and it’s like …WOW!!! Lol. May not be good, but my body and mind are not accustomed to it, and you know how it is. Right now I have like 4 different in jars and “bored” with them, lol.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Have some math to do today, gonna fix my ratio’s(or ruin them,lol) and adjust my PPM’s

5 Likes

Ya window cloning is great when you’re not in a hurry, just don’t put it next to mite infested houseplants like I did last time!

4 Likes

They have all rooted already and thrown out…had no room, was just to see if it worked. It did, took 2.5 weeks but it worked, all the cuts were happy too!

6 Likes

The Dark Sparks spent 2 or 3days in Dixie Cups, today planted into 1 gallon containers. Looks stupid, but taking people’s advise here and they are in final pot’s within a week of breaking ground. I hate watering tiny plants in big pots, anyone REALLY have this down??? Then tell me your method, lol.

My cup contestant (another site) at day 20 of flower

Sannie’s Silver Fields “8 week” pheno looking fast at 20 days

Everyone here is healthy and happy, tomorrow my NEW feed regimen and different NPK ratio’s start, really hope I have a good grasp on all of it as the plants it is being tested on are beautiful and I would hate to screw them up. I believe I got this…famous last words, lol

Peace,

Jet

10 Likes

What I like to do is give where I’m putting them a very light ppm nute solution feed til the pots are saturated and that should hold them for over a week til they’re little plants, then up the feed a bit and water as usual

5 Likes

Same here, saturate the media then wait a week. They grow fast, it wont be an issue for long. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks gentlemen, you too Jake!

Did as Jake n ReikoX reco’d, saturated just till run off, then LITFA for a week
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Me still tasting hanging specimens lol

8 Likes

You gonna work now???

3 Likes

So today was close to day 21, I decided to “paint” Amnesia Haze and “Razor” with Orange Goji pollen I had collected.
Was a week old, in the fridge, completely dry and falling around in it’s little glass jar, figured it is still good. What is left is back in Fridge for

2 or 3 days, then into the freezer. Do not think I shall need it again real soon, but do not want to lose it, NOT sure how long it will keep in the fridge.

Was a RPITA doing this myself. I did not set it up correctly, placing the Amnesia Haze in the middle of the support screen. Was a bitch to get to her. Basically laid in the soaking wet plastic underneath and attempted to “Paint” a few branch’s I had placed in large bags.

“Razor” , the Orange Goji female that made me want to do this, was easy to get to. Wish i could say I planned it, but did not. Used lower branch’s that I would have cut off, but now can make a few seeds from me. I did a good job on her, she should give me seeds.

I soaked all the other plants after placing bags on the 2 I wanted to hit. I then reached up inside each bag and use a tiny paint brush to “paint” them with pollen. Razor was easy to work , the Amnesia Haze was about impossible. Hard to get to, and fought me(as usual for her, the BITCH)

6 Likes

Am I about stupid or is it REALLY difficult to post shit here??? I mean the fucking cursor jumps around, placing pics even drag n drop is a royal pain, I spent 30 minutes trying to post these pics in proper order, yet it is a mess!!!
I am NOT stoned…YET, lol.

Anyways, glad that shit is almost done. Gonna let them sit for 1 hour, then go soak them yet again, soak the bags and inside of the bags, bull the bags, soak everyone again. Get A/C and fans back on for 2 hours before night night. They should be plenty dry by then .

Next “pollination” I need to think out a bit better…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lol usually I run on mobile so don’t have the jumpy cursor though it does get odd every now and then

Looking gooooood!

Get stoned! Ease the day!

2 Likes

Good idea, actually will wait till I pull the bags off and get that room up and running proper again. If I get stoned now I will forget something up there…

It goes too slow for me, the posting process here I mean and is completely different and ORNERY compered to other places I post.

4 Likes

Tomorrow my flowering ladies start on their new flower food. Going with Formula #1 which is 50% Texas Tomato Food and 50% Sea Grow . Changing my ratio’s to 1/1.8/2.6. Should make a huge difference.
Will feed every water, so PPM is starting way low, 300 PPM or .55 EC.

N is reduced big time, should correct the little issues I no longer want to see. Will know in a week or so if I am going in the right direction. I am not too much into LITFA at this time.

3 Likes

I’m running back to my jars of megacrop V1… Except I’ll drop the ppm in flower and supplement the PK with something else, I have a couple choices but we’ll see…

I’m not a fan of the N issues either…that’s why with this one part, I’ll drop it and supplement to off set the N content

2 Likes

What ppm you run…my TTF tests out at 1400 PPM at 1 tablespoon per gallon…!!!
Going WAY WAY WAY down…

2 Likes

I like to stay at about 850-1000 through flower, but using a one part like megacrop, I can’t really adjust a single nutrient so I’ll lower it down to probably 5-600 and use the remaining 300 or more to boost the PK

2 Likes