Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Now that’s the kinda space I’m working too

Get out of the closets and make a whole big open air room!

Amazing looking plants sir! Can’t wait to see them take off!

7 Likes

Thanks Jake! I have tents, really nice Gorilla’s, even a huge 5 x 10 x 9 foot tall one. I no longer use them, just the big open room. 2 story house, they have 3 bedrooms upstairs, all open like that. The upstairs A/C set to 82, down to 75, the house stays comfortable. Temps stay right at 81-83 upstairs at 58 % humidity lights on, maybe 78 or so lights off. No issues with zippers, or air circulation or getting to the plants, like it MUCH better this way. Only need to provide small fans for more air movement, but that is it.

7 Likes

Good luck on this run, not that you need it. Impressive rooting on the orange goji!!!

4 Likes

NOTHING I did, the Orange Goji is EXTREMELY HEALTHY and obviously roots QUICK. I have never had a plant root in under 7 days before…

8 Likes

Me either, think my quickest was 9 or 10 days

3 Likes

If the cuttings are rooting that fast maybe you’ll need to up your pot size for bloom on the mothers.

Your room is impressive and a good size for sure. I’m still running tents until I can change out the panel and rewire the house then I can run some big lights and AC units.

7 Likes

Space is not an issue here. Now an empty nester with 4 bedrooms, 3 up. The room pictured is the “small” room, and use all 3 for growing.

You are astute my friend, and a VERY good call on pot size! Damn your on top of things, good deal, someone with an eye and sense to watch my back here!! YES, IF this were the impressive run, you would be 100% correct. She grows roots like a machine, and will root bind quick in small pots. Where THIS the killer run of Orange Goji I promised you IF you gave me seeds, THEN I would pot to 10 gallons or more. But THIS run is not. This one is to “feel her out” and see if I like her Bud. I am very picky on what I smoke.

When I saw her, and what she keeps doing in Veg, I knew I wanted her in my 4 Octopot GLORY run! So, took a cut off the bad ass razor blade edged one, and she will go into the Octo run which starts when Sugar Punch Goji comes down.

The 3 ladies here, all 3 pheno’s I saw from 8 seeds, where put in with the others to get a quick run on her, and sample her Bud. Will not be a bad run, may even be a touch impressive, lol(great genetics in play) , but is just to give me a look n taste of her, the rpp, the Haze, the Napali Pink, and the Silver Fields…They are in 50 watts per square foot DE HPS Gavita sun, they WILL kick MINOR ass. They are in like 2 gallon or 1 .5 gallon pots, and already could use an up pot, BUT NOT what I am after. My big runs are done in Octopot’s, but they have to be set up just right…what I am doing now. NOT going 10 gallon pots and hand watering…WHEN YOU SEE what happens in the Octo’s you will understand WHY I doing it this way. The 3 OG’s are good sized, maybe 20-24 inch’s tall, and WELL trained, they will make as good a showing as my little pots will allow them to. They will love my feed, and be no issues in flower with them. We shall get a good look at what she offers up.

I took the cut of “RAZOR” , her name now, 'cause i decided that your OG was gonna be the number 4 spot in the killer run. Even without running her out, I got a real good idea what I am going to get. That is WHY I also took more cuts of the Amnesia Haze, RPP, Silver Fields, and Napali Pink…even though I already had rooted cuts of them. All will go into Octopot’s SAME time, SAME age, straight from 7 days in a Dixie Cup.

THAT run of her will be THE run you want to watch. They will veg and be trained under T5’s for 2 weeks, then on to the Gavita DE to “unwind” from training, given another week of veg or so, and then turned loose. They will all become Monsters, and we can really see what Orange Goji, Amnesia Haze, Raspberry Pi Processor, and Napali Pink can do when on WFO!!!

Thank you 50 for the seeds, I think you may have an idea just how good they are, wanted you to know how these two runs set up, so you will not think too badly of me for running your LADY in a 2 gallon pot and choking her…lol.

On the bright side…YEAH, I FINALLY learned how to hand water, only took me 50 years! The last 2 weeks ALL my hand watered plants have KICKED ASS …and I am actually proud I learned a new skill.
I feel pretty confident NOW I can hand water n feed the Orange to her satisfaction, even if she hates the little pots.

Your damn Candyland G REFUSES to show me sex…damn plants…LMAO!!!

12 Likes

Damn mang…your fast Jake!

2 Likes

Lol I have no life and I work from home so I’m usually always on haha

I like looking through posts and especially ones that have a couple new comments every few minutes lol

Spreading the “like button” love haha

5 Likes

Glad we can “get along”

:grin:

3 Likes

Pshhh

Past is past, sir, I hold no grudges.

Also, you grow some amazing plants and I like your style, I can’t not comment on how great they look :wink::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Back at ya, just no more Meme’s…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sending a pm about some seeds mentioned.

2 Likes

The Sugar Punch X Goji (Papa’s punch) at day 47, they will probably go 70 days or so:

There is a Goji X HGK in here too

New flower run getting set to stretch

New Mom’s are doing well, the last set of cut’s look great, all should root…woot woot

Peace,

Jet

18 Likes

Outdoor is TOUGH here. Ground SUCKS, it is either done dry n rock hard , or flooding. 95 degree average temps, maybe 75-80 percent humidity. They were suppose to run on their own, but it has been so freaking hot they cannot be left alone without water.
I have resorted to foliar feeding, as I do not want to use gallons of vert into the ground. They have become a pain and will be happy when and if they finish. Was not going to make 40 cubic feet of soil for this grow, so the “clay” here has to do. It is terrible. If I do not foliar feed, they will yellow out and die…argh…Growing outside in the ground in this HEAT is hard!!!

13 Likes

Looking lovely. Could you please tell me what the HGK stands for? I’m so outta touch with strains nowadays…

3 Likes

It is a cross made with a Goji Lady, and Holy Grail Kush as Dad. Goji power, Kush n citrus taste, does not yield as well as straight up Goji.

4 Likes

Ok thank you for the heads up.
edit also I might add, after seeing your orange goji, that has crept it’s way on to my wish list of strains ahahahahaha. The vigor is almost unbelivable. Can’t wait to see the buds.

2 Likes

Your welcome, NOT a “bought” cross, something a friend made for me, one that also made Papa’s Punch, which is Sugar Punch x Goji .

I am SLIGHTLY into Goji…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I can see why, the orange is kicking ass and taking names. You have a VERY good friend lol

3 Likes