Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

I have several GOOD friends, lol.

The Orange IS KICKING SOME ASS!. She is altogether different than my other Goji or Goji cross’s.
The “Orange” was made here, by 50State…I cannot take ANY credit for her. She is like off the charts in her growth, true VIGOR being displayed.

Too bad I cannot come from seed into my Octopot’s. Orange would blow the fuck up from seed in the Octo.
Seed plants throw a nice “tap” root which will hit the bottm rez real quick, and then set up to drink from the REZ. When cut’s are used, they DO NOT throw tap root’s, but instead throw bunch’s of feeder roots, and they set up shop in the bottom 1/3 of the 6 gallon sleeve…instead of hitting the REZ. The difference in growth can only be believed by seeing it.

4 Likes

Sugar Punch Goji(Papa’s Punch) doing well. My “learned” watering skills are really improving, seeing it in the plants.
Starved my last set hand watering, DID NOT realize it till I took them down and saw the pots. On my last “set” I would water two “scoops” per plant, once in a while 3. NOW…11 scoops per plant(until run off) which is a huge difference, plants seem to LIKE having water n food!!! Think I shall keep watering THIS way…LMAO!!!

16 Likes

Yep, I found that ARE a big fan of water and food as well hehehehehhe

4 Likes

When i pulled the finished plants from their 2 gallon pots(last hand watered run) the root ball was only HALF WAY down the pot, the bottom 1/2 of the pot was BONE DRY…bone dry, had NEVER been wet.
I would give 2-3 fill ups from this little thing i pour from…now they take 10-14 of them before happy.
I am seeing bigger buds in the small pots now, and feel they will finish out much better this time…FIGURES,on my last hand watering run I figure it out…never fails!!!

5 Likes

One thing I used to do, when transplanting, was soak the water up from the bottom, through the drainage holes, while I was transplanting. By the time I was done, the water would be sucked up and then when the plant was in the new pot, I would water from above till run off. That way I knew I got it all.

6 Likes

That sugar punch is looking pretty damn good.

4 Likes

Thanks, it smells better than it looks. Grown many Sugar Punch and many Goji, not had any smell like these do, very different smell. Like model glue, very sharply, but has this citrus thing going on too…cannot wait to try them.

6 Likes

Note to self…2nd set of cuts taken today 8/2

3 Likes

Killing it there! Do you ever make seeds? It would be cool to see what comes out if you threw some pollen across that legendary amnesia.

3 Likes

:grin:

Yeah, I make seeds for myself or to share with friends. The Sugar Punch Goji above has 2 branch’s on two plants in that run that were hand pollinated. I am also making Orange Goji F2 seeds.

The Amnesia is so damn good, it needs NOTHING! She is pretty perfect just like she is. I have NEVER smoked Bud any nicer, nor liked any as much. That goes for smell, taste and effect.

IF I can ever get the BITCH to root, I SHALL cross her. But before I do that, I will self her. Not a believer in using the Silver or any other chems to achieve that. Will do it the way i did in High School(1970-1974, lol) and that is Rodelization or however it is spelled. I will take a few cuts of her(IF I can root her) and let them run as long as it takes under 12/12 to throw a few “nanner’s” , then use that to pollinate another one of her.

My 1st set of cuts of her died in 36 hours. This 2nd set still has not rooted. All others taken same time have, these 3 A.H. have not! They have been no dome for days, standing tall, so I placed them in Dixie Cups and dirt, along with the other rooted ones, then under a T5.

I took 3 more cuts off her today, from MOM in the flower room. Was just turned Monday, so no big deal YET. IF the 2nd set does not root, I will take a 4th set(3rd set taken today) before she goes too much longer in flower. I should be ok up to 2 weeks into the flip.

I will shoot myself in both feet if i loose this girl. Mom in flower is healthy and doing fine, she is no issue, BUT I have to have rooted clones of her…NOT doing re veg…OH HELL NO. As hard as she fought me to just live, and come out of her “funk”, no way I am going there. The person I got her from told me he had VERY VERY hard time getting her cuts to root…taking 3 weeks time!!!

I did the typical stoner thing and got ahead of myself. I should not have thrown her into 12/12 without having a rooted clone 1st!!!

You would think after doing this for half a Century, I MIGHT have a clue…BUT NO…LMAO!!!

14 Likes

Jeez what a prissy plant lol. The good ones usually are!

3 Likes

I have never had one as tough as her! If you read my thread she has fought me at every turn for months!!! Had I not smoked her finished Bud, trust me, she would be history.

I have her in great shape,she is getting very beautiful and showing her LONG sharp ass leaf’s.

When I got her she was death warmed over. We have been through killing the spider mites, getting rid of her rotten roots, finding out she HATES wind from a fan on her, HATES a wet pot, and likes LIGHT FEED! Been through all that and STILL I WAS NOT smart enough to leave her out of the flower room(just too damn ready for more of her Bud) until I had rooted cuts.

NOT the end of my world, lol. IF these last cuts today, or the ones in Dixie’s do not root, I will take yet another set.

STILL too stupid to pull her from flower…never done that after 5 days, wonder what would happen, lol.

These last cuts were great sized, good growing tip’s, and I really did a good job cutting and scaring and placing them in the RR’s. This set should take…trouble is by the time they do, MOM will be in solid flower, and not giving up cuts.

THIS is what rushing in got me…a HEADACHE!!! LOL!!!

11 Likes

Some mid 90’s White Russian x 1990’s AK47 and Some Ak47 F2’s made from 2 1990’s cherry parents
1 of AK47xAK47 has not c0me up yet, j\hope it does. Good germ rate on older seeds

Last set of cuts chillin

12 Likes

Looking great bro. Let me know if you find some good ak 47’s. I have some nirvana ak 48’s. That’s be a nice pollen chucker dealio. :blush: Hopefully you find some beauties. Have a good one.

Edit. I have a bag seed monster I stumbled upon. She hates the fan. Being overwatered, really every damn thing. But she’s a sticky big monster. Her clones are even giving me he’ll ughh. Any tips for a finnecky momma.:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Wish you the best of luck with your cuts!!!

4 Likes

These seeds are some mid 90’s REAL AK47 that supposedly will produce some amazingly strong Pheno’s. The others are White Russian x the same Ak47’s, hoping to find good in both. Since I do not have many of these seeds, thinking I will make some .
3 years ago I “HUNTED” the “old 1 hitter” pheno I had in the mid to late 90’s. Was so good you COULD FEEL the very 1st hit, up in the head, and the high was almost instant. Spent Lord knows how much $$$$$ on seeds, pretty much everything I could find AK47. Even the damn King Tut version…found NOTHING I could even call “GOOD”.
Thinking what I am hunting is in here somewhere!

Thank you sir…the 2nd set I took is, I BELIEVE, rooting right now. Have them in Dixie Cup’s now (2) and under weak fluro lights. Hoping to see them spring to life by Monday.

8 Likes

I hear ya bud. I found some old Shultz rooting powder my granny had stashed. It roots everything, I swear to god. I couldn’t get the clones to make it happen. I stopped, cleaned everything up wiped everything down haven’t had any issues with the Clones I was looking to buy more of this rooting powder they don’t sell it social studies of course have updated rooting powder. I just noticed all those AK-47s you had that was some good smoke used to make like you said my forehead get hot. You know it’s some good smoke when you start sweating after the first hit LOL.

I got these ak48 as a freebie from Nirvana hopefully I’ll pull at least one lady when I run them I definitely got to have to make some STS soon as I have a bunch of fems and Autos I would like to self. Good luck on your hunt though bro hopefully everything roots and fruits for you. Yeah I had to back off the water in on a couple of my plants get everything down.

That’s what I get for putting multiple strains in a 4 by 4 they’re being overtaken and swallowed by the more vigorous. I have one Northern Lights seed that I got it turned out to be a monster that I cloned the Clone is now growing so fast I’m going to have to clone it in order to keep it going or Pawn some off on some unsuspecting person LOL. Have a good one bud. Thanks for your time and info

4 Likes

For whatever reason the “dry” is taking a long time this run. 9 days hanging, already 2 in the box, still not quite done yet.
60 % Humidity, 73 degree’s

14 Likes

Thinking I “GOT” the Amnesia Haze finally!!!

Orange Goji is “safe” too, she is with the 2 A.h.'s.

Speaking of Orange Goji, she is taking over this run here:

All the Ak47’s and WR X Ak47 are doing just fine :slight_smile:

Papa’s Punch ( Sugar Punch X Goji OG) doing well at 56 days in. They really needed bigger pots to shine a bit more, but for a 1st run, this will work just fine.

The Goji/HGK in there doing very well also:

Will sure be glad when this run is done, the watering is starting to get to me. After this one and the AH/OG/RPP run are done, back to my beloved Octopot’s!!!

Peace,

Jet

13 Likes

Go ORANGE, Go ORANGE go go go ORANGE hahahahahah
I’m all about that Orange Goji!!!
Nice box o’ buds, ya got there mister!! Temps and humidity seem pretty good for drying, how long does it usually take you to dry?

4 Likes