Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Good day fellow growers!
A surprising update on the left over clones in the cloner! I was going to throw the rest out as they didnt root due to the scorching water temperatures but i ran out of time before my camping/fishing trip. So i left for 4 days and this is what i came back to! The water level was low, so the cuts were just getting splashed… which kind of enforces the opinion of cuts getting splashed vs fully submerged.

Along side the ones that were rooted and pplanted before I left on my trip, I have 14 rooted Green Crack clones taken from my Green Crack clone only mother plant

I love pleasant surprises like this.

I have been asked by @MarsHydro to review one of there products. The Mars Hydro FC4800! I will be doing so in one of my 4x4 tents with (probably 4) of these beautiful little green crack clones. I will be making a thread for that today as time permits. Lots of catching up to do around the farm!

31 Likes

Ocean to table. It doesn’t get any more fresh than this!

20220905_140619

36 Likes

Very nice. I’m sure it tasted delicious very fresh.

3 Likes

Super jealous, nice catch!! Is that a steelhead?

4 Likes

It’s a Coho Salmon. There are Steelhead in that river. Both winter and summer runs. I tried fly casting for them when I wasn’t fishing coho to no avail. My dad has been a Steelhead guide for 30 years, ive been fishing with him my whole life :blush:

19 Likes

Hey friends! If you feel like it, head on over and follow me on my Mars Hydro FC4800 grow testing log. It should be good. I’ll be starting my Green Crack in there to grow along side my Holy Crack.

14 Likes

Some pretty pink tones on my outdoor Green Crack mom

Hells Bells CBD starting to bud as well

24 Likes

Love some pink pistils :v:t2::v:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh I love salmon. If I had the claws for it I’d eat them raw right in the water with the bears.

4 Likes

Man, you’re gonna love that new FC4800 light. I have one. Actually mine is a FC E4800, I think the only difference is those hinged bars. I believe the output is the same with the same LEDs and driver.
I ran one entire grow with that light and am in the middle of another. All I can say is WOW. I have my plants in vegg in that tent and I have the light set at about 40% and about 24" from the canopy. At the end of my run last go I was a little over 12" away from the canopy and about 75% volume. Never got too hot. Buds grew like crazy.

5 Likes

After this Holy Crack Seed Run I plan to take a break on seed runs and run some flower that I want to harvest. Try out some different strains, some classics that I’ve been dying to try. Though, I think im going to have to have a Big Yield x Mi5 breeding side project and make some f2’s as I’m getting low on these seeds and I’ve been seeing great things. I have a couple neighbors that are in love with this auto cross as well as a few here that have or are growing it.
@Abbbian @chronix @Nagel420 @Oldtimerunderground are a few iff the top of my head… its gonna be a thing, I think, lol

15 Likes

Thanks for the mention… soon we will be seeing some Mi5 too!
:sunglasses: :hugs:

6 Likes

Can’t wait, it’s an AK47 Pheno so it’s bound to kick ass!

8 Likes

The Big Yield x Mi5 was a great plant to grow. :+1:

7 Likes

@chronix Totally agree!! Did it twice and no problems whatsoever!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Your cheese cross. I just put it into flower. Wish me luck on gender. It was a little early to put it into flower for my liking but I need to finish fast as I got other stuff planned for after this grow.

8 Likes

Ohhhhhh, all my luck is wished on you pal!!! That sure is a pretty plant there! Happy too!

3 Likes

I agree, nice specimen! I hope it’s a lady :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sure is smokey out, terrible air quality. Everything is orange.

25 Likes

Very nice backyard.

4 Likes