Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Well shit on a stick🤣

4 Likes

The cheese are photo fems, the God Bud are regular photos and the bruce banner and strawberry cheese are autos.

It’s hard for me to keep track sometimes, I have to writ it down. I’ve also got Wedding Cake and Shiskaberry and white widow photo fem clones and week 3 flower and Dj Short Bluberry males and females photo regs and Molokai Frost and Sunshine #4 amd strawberry cough photo regs as well, lol

5 Likes

Not an update on the autos, but here’s a couple 9f my tents with some Breeders in them I have multiple phenos of females to be bred to each of my 2 males, a DJ Short Blueberry and a 710 genetics ufs18 x cheese. They will be bred to 2 phenos each of wedding cake, dj short blueberry females, canucks blueberry, shiskaberry, strawberry cough, cheese females, and God bud females. I’m going to clone after the long weekend Molokai Frost and Sunshine #4. I may breed the mothers as well, still undecided :grin:

22 Likes

Finally got my poop in a scoop (aka. shit together)
My new tent arrived as well as aglex 1000 led for my clone tent shuffled some lights around and now have my autos in a 4x4 tent with a 600w t5 grow light. I’ll put them back outside as the weather warms up early june.

Edit: these 7 are all I have left out of 12, they seem happy. I know what happened to the others, I was rushed and made mistakes during the germination process. Broke some tap roots and misplaced a few. I own these, I can speak volumes for the seeds I’ve got from Papas Seeds though. :+1:

13 Likes

Lost a couple more… these pics were 12 hrs apart… not sure what’s happened. All my regs are doing fantastic as per usual, but these Autos are giving me fits, lol. Hoping to find a few more Autos to add into the mix to somewhat recover some numbers for my Auto grow. :thinking: it’s a learning experience, and anytime I learn something new regardless of the reason I learn it is great, but I’m not sure why and that’s the frustrating part.

7 Likes

Lol maybe its just cold…

3 Likes

Good luck with the grow
I’m interested on how well autos grow outdoor

5 Likes

They are in my tent with the average temp around 25 degrees Celsius

2 Likes

Just to get them started, im gonna whip em outside first week of june

2 Likes

Lol the joke went over your head

george

6 Likes

Bahahahaha, damn I love signfeld

3 Likes

Jingle,
Are the auto’s fem or regular M/F?

3 Likes

I think it just depends on the auto strain, some are much heartier than others.

4 Likes

They are auto fems, from Papa Seeds

2 Likes

Down to 4 autos. They are all healthy, but not exhibiting the growth like my God bud reg seedlings that were planted at the same time. Everything is going outside in a week except my DJ short Blueberry male, and 710 genetics ufs x cheese male. They will be flipped for pollen collection shortly each in their respective tent.

13 Likes

Away camping and fishing for 10 days and I can’t believe the growth. Gotta thank Ma for taking care of the gardens for me :grin: she’s an angel. Out of 14 autos I started only 4 survived the sprouting/seedling stage. Not sure what happened but it is what it is. The 4 that survived are doing quite well. I have to throw a shout out to @Oldtimerunderground for the Aurora Borealis and Mix autos and @ReikoX for the ghost rose autos. You guys saved my Outdoor auto grow. I hade 100% success rate with your guy’s seeds! Thanks a million

5 Likes

Here are the 4 survivors and what’s started from @ReikoX and @Oldtimerunderground. I’ve cut holes for the roots for a seamless transplant as space was an issue until now (the weather is stellar!)

11 Likes

Looking good and like a lot of work.
:seedling:

3 Likes

Looking really great man, I’m glad I could help. Hope you had a great time fishin, luckily your Ma was able to hold it down while you were gone…I’m afraid to leave my plants alone with anyone, even my own wife! Lol just kidding

Don’t tell her I said that though :shushing_face:

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We promise!
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes