Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

I’ve been bitten by that one too, now I do drops only.
…Drops never lie.

Cheers
G

1 Like

The problem I found with drops for me is I use molasses quite regularly and that hives the feed a real off yellow tint to it and makes the drops hard for me to distinguish the proper colour. For the next little while I’ll be doing all three just to make sure :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I am glad you caught your issue in time! My pH meter when whacko on me recently, even though I was calibrating daily with a single point calibration and weekly with a two-point calibration. My probe was reading 5.8 but my plants started looking really unhappy so I verified the pH with a different pH meter, it was 4.2! :sleepy: It was a maximum of 5 days of bad pH and my girls are still recovering. Those drops may sometimes be hard to read, but they are always reliable.

cocaine may blow your brain, but the sensimillia is IRIE!

2 Likes

I know I’m flip flopping a bit. But I think ive decided a different route for my next grow. I know, I know. I still have to finish my Green Crack grows and my Holy Crack seedrun. But I really want to grow a crop of Romulan for flower and in each tent I’m thinking Chemdawg and DJ short InstaBlue .

26 Likes

Nice selection that instablue sounds real interesting stoked to see what you will find :grin:

4 Likes

These are three fantastic strains that would give you a wide array of effects and flavors; delicious blueberry, piney romulan, or chemmy goodness. This lineup will make a fantastic grow.

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I’m after is variety of smoke, I am almost completely out of all my home grown smoke, I like to have 5 or 6 strains on me

4 Likes

First real snow of the year, some afternoon antics :wink::grin::grin:

30 Likes

Jealous dude, we had a light coat that melted by thanksgiving. Mountains opened for one day and shut down again lol

3 Likes

Calling for more snow here too!

Made a purple rose supply cannagar the other day, rolled it and smoked it. Not a bad back porch view, I’d say. An hour long burn and so smooth.

Here are my hand made cannagars made with popcorn nugs dipped in oil and stuck to the skewer, wrapped in waxed twine, cured, repeat. Then the same process with multiple applications of leaf wraps. These ones have been curing for almost 1 year now, wrapped and inside a humidor, now.

Jungle shots

31 Likes

Jesus dude I feel stoned just reading about those cannagars. Real heady bud. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Woah I saw someone on TV make one one time, they usually burn really slowly right? I’m sure it is an experience

3 Likes

The hand made one’s will burt from 2 - 6 hours. Five of us smoked the last one for 3 hours, constantly passing it. They put put and light up great too. This is the longest I’ve cured and theyve gone a real dark green and feel so nice, like a cigar. I can’t wait to light one of them!

6 Likes

@Jinglepot your indoor & outdoor gardens always make me drool man. Also Love the Jeep outting photos, that must have been a blast…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought, incredible. Amazing stuff man that’s the kind of stuff I hope to do in the future

5 Likes

The jeepin is fun, as soon as it started snowing heavy I threw the chains on and went 4x4ing/hunting. Hunting is coming to an end in a couple weeks, ski season is next! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Someday dude I’ll drive my baby jeep out to see ya, one day. Go for a ripp in the mountains :mountain:

4 Likes

I’ve got so many cool places I’d show ya! From mountain top plane crashes, waterfalls and more lakes within 5 hours than you can count on two hands. From the pacific ocean to sub alpine mountain tops all in a day. Love it here :metal:

8 Likes

Sounds like I should have moved years ago.

5 Likes