Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

29 Likes

Looking better gonna have to make a trip over in the next bit for fam and snow.

5 Likes

Time to get up. Let’s go!

2 Likes

Looks good out there dude, we’re just now getting proper January temps here, resorts are hurting

2 Likes

Get it @Jinglepot !!

2 Likes

Skiing is something i truely miss. Thanks for the cool shots. Brings back memories.

2 Likes

Today is not so good, lol, gotta take the good days woth the bad. I’m in the bar at the mountain hoping it clears up.

16 Likes

It’s rained like this 6 of the last 7 days :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :droplet: :fearful::sob:

16 Likes

A few stellar dispo weeds I picked up for a change. Indian Reserves have the best gear around here

26 Likes

That looks like PGR weed to me, they test the rez weed?

4 Likes

Yeah I know the owner (grower) it’s all good :+1:

6 Likes

That’s some nice looking bud .

3 Likes

Going to be Grey and wet this side of the country for the next 5 days, but at least it’s not snow, and the Temps are still above 0. You need some more wood in your shed :wink:

3 Likes

We ARE getting low, we have a cord buried under a tarp in our lower field, but we are def gonna have to buy at least 1 more

3 Likes

I forgot about my test seeds, lol… 10/10, 100% germ rate to say the least! Lol

22 Likes

That’s the only thing I don’t miss about living on the coast. I had enough rain in my first 20 years to last me my whole life lol. I left home and moved to Van thinking I’d get away from some of the rain…HA HA HA…joke was on me. At least back home it mostly snowed in the winter.

I text my buddy who’s working in Burnaby yesterday, asked if he had dried out yet…his response “fuck no, we got 60mm today”. I laughed haha.

Man I could use some of that rez weed. I need some indica to help sleep and the stores around here have junk. I don’t know where they sell the craft cannabis around these parts

4 Likes

Green Crack are plugging along nicely. They are gonna get a good watering tonight and I’m headed to the mountain for a couple days :skier:

31 Days flower

38 Likes

Brother those colors are insane!!! Absolute artistry

1 Like

By looking at those pictures your gonna have a ton of bud . Are they all green crack?

2 Likes

All Green Crack. And My tent as well with my Mars Hydro light!

32 Likes