Jinglepot's Other Gardens & Critters

Here are a few of around the property. Lots of flower gardens, veggies and our pond. Some cute outbuildings constructed by yours truly as well! I will update throughout the spring, summer and fall :relaxed:

There are also chickens, rare pheasants, sometimes a cow :cow2: and turkeys as well as our faithful dog :dog2: and huntress of the wild, cat :cat2:

48 Likes

Looks like an absolute paradise!

6 Likes

Our farm name, ironically is Pair-a-dice Farms :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Extremely beautiful :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

beautiful property! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I struggled with the spelling :joy:

1 Like

Wow brother, that is one beautiful piece of property.

3 Likes

It’s a play on words, named for my parents love for each other. They truly are a Pair of dice :rofl::wink:

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful spot you’ve got!

3 Likes

Stunning :heart_eyes:
Nice work making your place look like a very peaceful serine setting. Absolutely :heart_eyes: beautiful

I keep having to go back and look at the pictures, captivated by the whole spot!

2 Likes

I peed at the red arrows… marked my territory

11 Likes

That’s cool. Love those different names. I named one of my boats the JAFTIKA.

1 Like

Gorgeous! Gonna have to check this out after work. Might have questions. :wink:

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t ask where but it sure does look like a little east of paradise.

1 Like

Beautiful spot you have there!

1 Like

Hahahaha, me too Greasy, me too :rofl:

2 Likes

Hrers a few from our veggie garden last year. Straight from the ground to our plates. It doesn’t get better than this! Can’t wait for this year’s harvest! :yum::broccoli::leafy_green::cucumber:🫑:hot_pepper::corn::carrot::potato::tomato::onion::garlic: nom nom nom

13 Likes

Beautiful property I am super envious. And nice looking gardens there.

2 Likes

We like to skip the plate. We call it farm to face. :grin::seedling::green_heart:

Doesn’t work with everything though. Lol

4 Likes

Hahaha, wonderful! We also ruin out dinner appetites by foraging throughout the day :grin:

1 Like