Jinx seed run

Pollen Chuckn making seeds with an ignite male and hitting a nine pound hammer and an ignite females

41 Likes

Perfect bushes! Man I’m keeping all my plants nice & short like that for now on. No need for supports or plant yoyos, so nice. Bet it makes everything low maintenance!

Good luck on the chuck, sounds killer!

5 Likes

Very cool! How was the ignite? Ran a couple jinx proof and always had a fun run.

2 Likes

Thanks gonzo and yes lots easier bro. I honestly haven’t ever tried jinx variations as of yet but heard positive vibes with him​:+1:. I’ll have beans to share 🫘 :seedling:

6 Likes

When your successful efforts are complete, I’d like to get in line for some of those Beans. Continued good fortune, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants.

2 Likes

Some frosty bushes there friend! Nice work. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for all the positive vibes fellas and don’t worry they’ll be beans for lots of people

4 Likes

Those are some photogenic plants!

2 Likes

Thanks Kill

1 Like

Looking awesome brother, 9lb Hammer is one of my all time favourites, it makes for good crosses imho.

Great project, good luck with it!
in the last photo, at the very bottom, there are white spots on the larger leaves, it looks very much like a mite, I hope I’m wrong and it’s just pollen…

Thanks and good to know slain . I can send you beans when they’re ready brother 🫘

1 Like

Lol just pollen brother. You scared me for a second :blush: they’re looking really nice

Of course I can send you beans 🫘

1 Like

Houston….,we have ignition.

Well don’t be and thank you. :+1:

6 Likes

Hey thanks green boy for letting me know. I want to see some beautiful plants there ha ha you’ll find some nice ones I’m sure.

3 Likes

They made it!!! Thanks again man :sunglasses:

ignite.PNG

3 Likes

Perfect thank you for letting me know they arrived :+1::seedling:

2 Likes