Jinxproof banned from Insta

Not sure if y’all follw jinxproof, hes from the old tga crew, but him and his wife do nothing but spread love and positivity throughout and donate a ton of time and money to familys with autism. Just crazy to me how insta can ban someone that spreads so much love and positivity. Sad times.

10 Likes

Heres his new ig https://instagram.com/jinxproof2.0?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Can’t view it. Gotta login to an account I don’t have lol

6 Likes

Not sure I would consider being banned from Instagram is a bad thing. That’s just a personal opinion :slight_smile:

11 Likes

For jinx it is he does alot of work for autism since his son was diagnosed so hes very into that scene as well

7 Likes

That’s fair. I look at most social media as a social disease but there are good sides to it. If it is impacting his work with autistic children than that is a real shame.

6 Likes

Yea i have social media but im mostly a forum guy the whole social media thing to me is just another rat race for people to think they are popular. But yea for every pack of seeds bought from jinx the money goes to autism awareness and research

7 Likes

That’s really good to know man. Lov this.

4 Likes

Very cool man. I try to Donate to Erin Oak Kids although this year they won’t accept our toy donations due to Covid restrictions. They specialize in Autistic children. They can use all the help they can get. Some truly amazing people out there doing some great things.

3 Likes

Thats awesome I wish I was in a position to help out somewhere but all i can do is spread the word

1 Like

Not to mention his 9lb hammer is a beast of a plant

5 Likes

I made a cross and have a buddy in the san jose area completely the seed run for me it was a sativa looking 9lb hammer with indica type high female to a ssh catpiss bx2 i only got 15 seeds out of it and sent them to a friend who has the room to run them as im in the middle of the move once i have seeds in hand there will be plenty to share

3 Likes

No deff not a boomer hes younger then boomer gen and yes i see what your talking about alot @Peg but i assure you thats not what jinx is about at all

That will be entirely ENOUGH of that!

Completely uncalled for and insensitive.

Noone cares what you think other than you westcoastcropper.

11 Likes

HMM, turn away for a second and no|nullxnull . I didn’t catch what was said but saw the reason listed for the ban. Thanks @toastyjakes , I think I am happy I missed it. smokeit2

4 Likes

JinxProof is one of the nicest people I ever met on IG. He is family to anyone who knows what that really means, he is in the trenches of servitude to humanity. A real Hero. F U IG

4 Likes

Your lucky u didnt see what was said i caught it responded and the comment was gone

4 Likes

Yea…usually someone will catch it quick.

That being said, jinxproof… Good guy.

Instagram- terrible platform.

Always changing rules and terms without letting people know and subsequently screwing over good people and ventures.

Understand it may be legal to grow for some (state or country) but since it isn’t worldwide they will just continue to make rules to knock stuff down.

It sucks to see good people get kicked because of grey areas and site politics

10 Likes

Good to know Arriba|nullxnull, great genetics also,I will share this for our good heart strainaholics … beer3|nullxnull

https://jinxproofsdankbank.net/product-category/current-genetics/

9 Likes

I’m glad I read this, when I’m back in the bean seeking mode, I’ll buy from him, them.
Thanks to the op.

4 Likes