Joboo's bullpen - ongoing grow diary

Alright well I have started my second run. I originally was going to run peyote purple and bubba kush but my bubba didnt take. I then soaked another peyote purple and she was slow to take but she came on up. So anyways these two are about a week apart but we can work with that.

Strain: peyote forum (peyote purple x forum cookies) (forum pheno gsc):photoperiod
Breeder: seedsman
2 x 5 gallon dwc
2 x 5 watt air pumps
2 x 4 inch disc airstones
32in x 32in tent
4 inch exhaust + carbon filter of course
Spider farmer 1000w quantum boards samsung diodes
Beginning nutes are gh flora series but my flower nutes I will be changing to the remo line of nutrients by urban remo out of Vancouver. Anyways wish me luck

23 Likes

Good luck @Joboo! Looks good so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t stress. I find I have to make little rules for myself. Like “I’m only going to look once today” or “I’m not going to look until next watering.”

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nothing really new to report. They are both coming in nicely. I starting light feeding of nutes to the one and still waiting for the 3red set on the other. I’m like 12 days from soaking the seed on one and a week on the other so still got a long way to go

1 Like

2 weeks from seed

1 week from seed. Started light nutes

13 Likes

Well I didn’t even want to post these pictures but part of a grow journal is showing the bad with the good so I’ll post. It has been a rough ass week for texas growers…just been hot as shit anyone in the southwest can relate. Started having slime on both plants early in the week but have got my spaces temp more under control and have been treating with a h2o2 solution. They are chugging along but man this july and august heat is no joke. I’m sure they will pull through

At first I thought some of the mist from my h2o2 solution got on these and got baked in the “sun” but my buddy @Solowolf pointed out probably a calcium deficiency and as I go on im thinking that is accurate. I did my res change a day early and upped my dose of calcium. New growth looks solid but we shall see in a couple days…oh 18 days from seed soak btw

This sweet girl is coming along pretty slow. The issue here was she was just too low In the pot so i gently lifted her up and now the roots are taking their time making their way through the rocks. She will be fine just taking a little time. She is something like 11 days from seed soak give or take a day

7 Likes

It’s time to put em on the juice! Start ramping up the nutes. I like the liquid fishbone meal I’m using from Nectar for the Gods.

2 Likes

Yeah I am…I bumped the one up to about 350 ppm…I might not go so strong on the other one cuz she dont look ready but we will see. I’m just using gh flora right now but I’m about to purchase the remo line of nutes for flowering

2 Likes

I never used the nutes, but I love that dude. There’s a Remo Chemo out there that is on my list for seeds. Supposed to be very medical.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s talking about making another strain too. That nutrient line is supposed to be the bees knees

1 Like

they are coming in nicely. The small one is taking her time but the root system is developing better. I had pulled the smaller one up because it wasnt stretching much and needed it to clear the pot lid. Anyways I think she was stunted a little bit. I’m running these both a little hot with nutes but they are taking okay for now. I mean there is some very mild burn on the lower leaves so I think it will be alright. I’m running 440 ppm on the larger one and 380 on the small

8 Likes

Day 31 from seed.Chopped the big light blocking fan leaves to expose these young sites. My last grow I waited to trim and i wanted to give something different a try. Still try in ng to find my style. Anyways still battling a bit of temperature and root issues but I’ve been staying on top of it. Running her at about 800ppm already and she’s coasting along

Day 23ish from seed. This one is still slow going but I can pretty much put that on her poor root development. They are starting to come in better now so she’s starting to grow a little faster and stems starting to fatten up. Color is getting better too

12 Likes

Just a quick update. Day 37 from seed and she is looking strong. I will be topping this week but not yet. This sure seems to be a hungry strain. This plant is running around 800 ppm and she is definitely lowering those numbers by time im ready to do a change.

This one is around day 30. I’m happy with the progress of both but the other one has been growing g fast from the get go. This one has been slow like I said before because of root development. Her roots started really coming in the last 4 days. So her growth has increased and now I’ve began taking off big higher up fan leaves to expose the young bid sites. She doesn’t look like much right now but she has almost caught up with the other one in overall height. Anyways she is running strong with no issues at 700ppm and I’m going to let these branches come in a bit better before doing a res change. Other than that no real big changes but I’m having good feelings about them

11 Likes

I lied I decided to top it tonight. Hoping it will allow this other one to catch up even more

3 Likes

Alright well she took to the topping in stride. She was only stunted for 2 maybe 3 days but she’s definitely gaining new grow at the top site again so thats great. This strain sure seems to be pretty vigorous and takes to running nutes a little hot with no issues really…anyways day 40 from seed and some of the internodes are already alternating but I still don’t figure ill be flipping these two for another month or so

Day 34ish from seed on this one. I’ve pretty much decided I won’t be topping this one just because I want to see how she yields and just overall grows without topping her. Plus she has almost caught up in height with the other one and I don’t know if I want to stunt the growth. I will still supercrop both plants just waiting. Other than that nothing really new to report

12 Likes

Looking great buddy going to take a back seat and enjoy the show!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. The little younger one was taking her sweet ass time but now that the root system has come in better she’s really doing better. I’ll “try” to have some sweet bud shots on this one for yall

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ah too bad about the Peyote. I’ve wanted to see that one. New plants looking good!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha!! na man these are both peyote forum. The bubba kush didn’t make it. These are a hybrid of purple peyote x forum cut gsc. So you can atleast get a idea of it

1 Like