Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Greetings fellow OG’ers .
In here you’ll find a wonderful selection of strains, crosses, and ‘wild-fun’ genetics offered up by myself…
Within the next 2-3 months, I’ll be starting to offer up new crosses/drops on a monthly basis. For the nonce, I have a decent selection of my own crosses, which everyone is familiar with lol The Frankenstein runs strong in a lot of these.

Anyone interested in any seeds of crosses on hand, just DM me to order, please

I’m going to do this in 10seed packs of each strain

142 Likes
Reasonably priced seeds
Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)
Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)
Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)
Chat room (let's chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3)
Iss regulars?
Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)
Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!
Operation fuck cancer grow
Knew to this
Guerilla auto best seeds?
Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)
Iss regulars?
Bogo 4 halloween!
Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)
Best everyday inexpensive breeder seed deals
When do Breeders sell their seed?
Early black friday sale!
Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)
Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)
Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)
**big 420 sale - all month long!**
Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)
Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)
You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow
I got an appointment with bud
Chat room (let's chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 4)
BU2B’s Buds - Flower reviews. HOW, HIGH ARE YA?
London pound cake og challenge
BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

This will be good

9 Likes

Hey Johnny
Looking forward to see this!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Thanks for becoming our official Sponsor, @JohnnyPotseed !

39 Likes

ANd I thank YOU @LemonadeJoe, for allowing me to become a sponsor here on the ONLY site worth going to. OG!

49 Likes

Well now, here I thought you were shutting down and now you are a sponsor. The world does take some twists and turns, lol. Best of luck brother, hope this works out well for you.

17 Likes

@Hydro921 & @Gpaw , thnx for being the first to come visit, both of you. I hope to give folks a lot of good seeds at a good price,
Also, use this as a learning thread,.helping and encouraging any young growers with their questions. The quest for knowledge as well as the peace of the Ganja is something to be nourished as much as the seeds themselves.

36 Likes

Brilliant quote my friend…
{That is going down in my note book}

Cheers
G

18 Likes

lol cuz, that’s original, no quote. Off the cuff, so to speak…
But, I’m glad you like it!

14 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing that Frankenstein! This is good news for sure!
Thanks for putting your gear out there @JohnnyPotseed !

7 Likes

Well cuz, after almost 2 yrs on here, it’s about time! lol
4/20 will be 2 yrs

Someone pointed that coincidence of numbers (420) to me lol I didn’t think about it when I came back to OG.

12 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed how’s it going? Awesome I can see! Sponsor now, that’s pretty damn cool man. So did you open a bean company? Also you need a tester for anything? I know you hold some fire!!! Best of luck brother.!

Paws

7 Likes

lol Thnx cuz
Here at first I’m only going to be turning loose of what crosses I have on hand. This is due to us selling this place and moving in about 3-4 months.
But after getting up and running by summer, hopefully, I’ll be offering cuttings, and seeds, some on a full time any time basis. Specials on a monthly drop

18 Likes

Sounds sick bud! I can’t wait to get some cuts off you!!!

3 Likes

there is a caveat to that cuz For cutting, you need to be in the continental US only. Sorry, but customs etc ya know
Also I’m not sure if that’s allowed? i know we can send/gift/trade cuttings/clones and seeds on another thread so I’m assuming it’s cool lol
I know the seeds are ok, lol that’s what I have this set up for, I was more speaking about the cuttings.

11 Likes

I just recieved some from a user, I’m in the cont :us:. I believe it’s good, people have been passing them for a great while here edit I see, sale…

6 Likes

The real action won’t get started for a few months. But I figure I can still turn loose of plenty crosses I’ve done of late. Once we’re set up in our new digs and got the grow going again. Well, then, it’s on! lol

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Bro I’m so happy to see this! Congratulations; if any thread deserves a “watch” it’s this one!

5 Likes

Thnx for that cuz! There won’t be much to see for a few months, but it will get rather active eventually lol
In the meantime anyone wanting to discuss any purchase of seeds, just DM me.

2 Likes

You know I set this to “Watching”.

4 Likes