Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Always be prepared! I believe it is lol. @JohnnyPotseed do you have any pics of thunder rose? I keep getting the idea of that one stuck in my head.

2 Likes

These last 3 went on the floor today, they were growing into the lights and couldn’t raise em any higher! lol

9 finger leaves on most at just over 1month into 12" pots (7/6 potted)

13 Likes

Had problems with the ISS no big deal. The Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein I believe Im correct. Nice plant.

It’s on the left. I have it turned a bit. I’m putting another light in the tent.

23 Likes

Looks great @Hemp !

3 Likes

Dropped a pack of alien OG in the pool today . What’s the low down on her ? Thanks

3 Likes

Just an FYI, cuz.IF you want information on ANY strain, just go to google and type in (Strain name) marijuana strain, and a ton of sites pop up with all info.
This is from the first of many sites - Leafly;
Alien OG, also known as “Alien OG Kush,” is a hybrid cross of Tahoe OG and Alien Kush. First available as a clone in California’s Bay Area and now in seed form from Cali Connection, Alien OG has the typical lemon and pine OG smell and flavor, and its intense high combines heavy body effects and a psychedelic cerebral buzz. Beginners and novices, be sure to take it slow with this heavy-hitter.

4 Likes

Thanks I’d received that pack from you a while back .

2 Likes

I ran that strain for a few years here, cuz. Used it in some crosses, etc. Don’t remember how many gens of seeds that was
What did it say? F2,F3,F4…? lol Coulda been even higher

1 Like

F2 on the pack

1 Like

1st week of Stretch @ShiskaberrySavior, its gonna be an interesting finish

SSDD left and Frankenstein on the right.

19 Likes

Frankenstein looking awesome! The girl on the right looks a little "down":rofl:. Still looks amazing!

2 Likes

Hey beans landed thanks. Just a fyi envelope was ripped at the crease nothing lost. :+1:

8 Likes

Nosy F’s in the post office, huh? Glad I tape everything in! Good to hear they made the trip, lol

6 Likes

Looks exactly like the one I received a few weeks ago @420noob

Couple wipes with a wet cloth… and that paper Rubs away is how I saw it happening

2 Likes

Not the first time, I’m sure it won’t be the last. Nosy USPS workers! But I tape everything in place, so nothing comes out!

1 Like

It is the letter machine. I have noticed it over the past few years. If you look very closely, it looks like it was cut… I believe it is the size of the letter and the way it is sent through the letter machine. It looks a little greasy and then there’s a little cut. I’ve had this happen several times. I had one that looked like it had wheels run over the top of it. And then had a little small tear. Yours is a little wide. But that’s exactly how all mine looked. One for Moe and one from JP. There were a few more. I had talked about this a while back because that’s what I thought they were doing. But the one letter that I got from Moe. It was irregular. Meaning that the letter was not in Square. I believe it ran through the machine crooked. Because it looks like it’s got oil on it. Like fine machine oil. I do believe they’re starting to realize what flips are.

4 Likes

That tear/cut looks to be on the bottom of the letter. I agree that could have been the machine, since they do ride on the “track” of the machine on the bottom of the envelope. But if it’s been torn or cut on the side like a letter I received recently, no way.

This was not from Johnny just to be clear. If it had been taped to something, it would not have happened that easy. They slid the seed pack to the edge to get it out. Im not sure if it was a flip, puck or vial but it seemed like they knew what was in there.

5 Likes

I had a similar tear. I took a picture and can share it here if needed. It looked similar to a paper jam (queue paper jam joke from Office Space :rofl:).

2 Likes

Last time that happened to me, all I received was an empty envelope with that same tear at the edge of the envelope. And it did appear to be torn, not cut, if that means anything.

5 Likes

All the pics I have seen look torn… jagged edges and what not versus a clean cut… and I have received multiple similarly torn envelopes over the years, which I have noticed always seemed to me occurred when a puck was too close to the edge…seemingly as though the torsion experienced while traveling through the USPS rollers caused the envelope to tear. I have never had a letter with a puck that was taped in the center of the envelope arrive torn.

4 Likes