Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Looks like the 98 white rhino sold out glad I snatched 1 up. Got some Willies mist germinating right now I swear the seeds look like the small seeds I got in pot back in the day can’t wait to grow it out

1 Like

lol @ ‘Small’? The WR and it’s crosses are some pretty big beans!

6 Likes

Yea the rhinos are large indeed the Willies mist were itty bitty beans lol I’m psyched to get growin. Thanks again !

2 Likes

The smallest seeds I’ve ever seen were the '98 Skunk #1 (The Pure) now them was tiny! But they made up for it! lol

2 Likes

Ill be watching! I got those as well.

2 Likes

Wonderful list of seeds

1 Like

RIP Jimmy Buffett. Thanks for the memories.
:pray:t5:

9 Likes

Frosted cobra is (Spitting cobra x Dosidos)

Spitting Cobra is (Snake Venom x GG4 ril)
Snake Venom is (GG4 Ril x Viper city)
Viper city is (Grape Kush x Lemon OG)
GG4 ril is (Gorilla Bubble BX5 x Gorilla Glue 4 BX6)
Gorilla bubble is (GG4 x Sour bubble)
Dosidos is (OG Kush Breath x FaceOff OG)

Mine looks like this:
ezgif-2-5a56e8c222

19 Likes

Please…

2 Likes

I don’t know how many times folks have asked me about the Devil’s Tit!! If read, folks can see it is NOT one of the strains listed as available, it is just one of the pollen donors!
Also @STIGGY …if it’s in the list, it’s available! I update the list any time something is gone.

I pack beans every day, and send some out every day. We live out in the boonies/country and there are 3 Post Offices within driving of us. 1 is closed for repairs, none are open on Saturdays. We try to be ‘discreet’ and not overload any PO with a ton of mail! I try to get to the mailing in the order they are made, so please… be patient!! The beans do and will, go out…

12 Likes

Every order from @johnnypotseed has come through good and in a very timely matter. I wish I was as prompt with sending out my trades and obligations! :joy:
Five star all the way!

8 Likes

If folks check out my ‘Feedback’ thread, they’ll not see any complaints! If a package gets lost in the mail, I try to replace it (one time, on me, next is on you) That happens very rarely, lol
Also if there were unhappy members, I’m sure, knowing OG, lol it wouldn’t be a secret!

https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/57678
There is a consistent 5-star rating from all!

oh btw, @STIGGY your package went out already, yesterday or day before.

5 Likes

Thks Canuck I voided the warranty

1 Like

JP No Worries on my end PM from here on out.

Thnx!
outta likes so here ya go :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Another convocation or aerie if you will, has safely landed! Thanks! @JohnnyPotseed 🪶

4 Likes

Glad they made the trip alright, brother. Any time!

3 Likes

RIP Jimmy Buffett. Thanks for all the peaceful memories, thoughts ,dreams …
Tropical at Lat 28 subtropical ,best wishes youall ,holidays an such ,thanks ,for holiday deals ,…
Hit me up ,if you please ,columbian Gold ,an or runs ,sharing ,OverGrow The World ,Peace…

3 Likes

I hope you have a great Labor Day sale. I appreciate everything that you do for the community. I’m sure it’s we.

3 Likes

Time is running out, folks. Only a couple hours left, for those who haven’t made it yet!
Tic Toc… lol
6PM is the shutdown time.

5 Likes