Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

They didn’t even give that thief jail time. Probation only. The system is so flawed and this is why. You or I mess with mail and its a federal crime with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. Makes no sense, she’ll probably be demoted with paid time off too. I say remove a finger so the dumb shit never forgets what stealing gets you.

1 Like

Seeds are here!!!
Thank you JP for a fantastic deal. :pray:

15 Likes

Always glad to hear the beans made trip alright. Grow On!

3 Likes

Blue Tara. Blue Tara. Blue Tara!
That’s all I’m saying.

10 Likes

Does it do well outdoors @BigMike55 ?
Flowering time?
Or I’ll wait till next winter and grow Blue Tara inside in the tent.
Either way I’m excited to have these beans. :v:

2 Likes

I have only grown her indoors. So I don’t know.
Indoors the plant I grew and made seeds from, is some killer buds. Some of the best I ever grew. I took this one to 60 days I think, from setting to flower. I may let the one I have going now a bit extra. Just to see. Its a clone from the one I pollinated. I will have some nice sinsemilla in about 8 weeks. I just put her in flower about a week ago.
Its dam good weed. Connissuer quality. No shit.

9 Likes

I may just give her a try outside. 60 days give or take is doable for me.
I’ll tag you if you’d like to watch the fun.
Thanks for getting these seeds out to the OG community :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

You bet, bruh. Tag me in. I like to see what others are getting from my gear.

3 Likes

this what i tell people you look like

14 Likes

thnx… lol I think?

5 Likes

Got the third order in today.

Thanks again.

I’m keeping an eye out for them Frankenstein fems.

21 Likes

I planted the whole pack outside. I was gonna do a couple but I got 2 packs so I figured fuck it. I have a greenhouse I can put over the garden just in case, it comes in handy every year in ohio for the late ladies. Otherwise its bud rot city but I took @BigMike55 advice seriously. He told me to grow it so I made room. Big ups brother.

7 Likes

Yeah, his newer labels rock…

And if anyone has his Franekstein cross, grow it ASAP… trust me, a monster lies within… hehe.

4 Likes

I will make it to the P. O. On Tuesday. To send those Blue Tara beans. I had them on the table to bring with me, and ran off and left them sitting there. You’ll get them in a couple days. Sorry bruddah. I think I was either stoned or in a hurry to get to Tulsa.

4 Likes

conservatively, I’ll bet this happens 100 times a day! And don’t ship anything to the Philippines!..

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I’d like to know about your GDP and White Rhino mothers.

I got my hands on some Ken Estes reg GDP from 2012. I grew them out and made some seed. I’m currently growing some GDP from my seeds. Absolutely love GDP! Just finished a White Rhino x Mazar from WoS, and it is killer! Highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Same here.
Last Day of 4/20 Sale

arrived last night.

Thank You.

18 Likes

Glad to see they made the trip. Grow On!

2 Likes

Thanks for that recipe of the History of Frankenstein, @JohnnyPotseed

I’ve just thawed out 8oz (2023) that has been curing for 7-8 months now… and people on the receiving-ends are asking “where the Hell” that came from, in a Good Way!

Just like your story.

Cheers to You and the Missus Johnny !!

24 Likes

Glad she’s well received lol now, imagine her as sensimilla without any seeds! Much more potent lol

5 Likes