Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

The sale is now over, folks!
I want to thank each and every one of the members that took part & helped to make it the grand success it was!
OVERGROW RULES!
Thnx
JP

20 Likes

Thank you JP. That was such a good deal. Very very kind of you to offer that to all of us.

7 Likes

20 Likes

All I can say is Thank You, it was good chatting with a kindred spirit and these are cherished genetics, especially around here.
Also being disabled I have a few bucks to spend at the first of the month. I would like to talk again sometime soon,
Hehh hehh, like see you in 3 weeks and a real honor to meet you.

8 Likes

JP is awesome! He has a monthly sales too. Keep an eye out for those they are smoking good deals. Keep an eye out for his Frankenstein. I know he’s where this disabled dude likes to shop. :+1:

5 Likes

Thnx guys! I try to keep it simple and do something my pop always said… ‘treat folks like ya wanna be treated’ It’s worked well for me my whole life. lol

15 Likes

Thank you Johnny! :grin:

11 Likes

Always glad to see beans made the trip! Grow on!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone:

They crossed the pond without any problem and now they want to try their new land. :joy:

Thank you very much Mr. @JohnnyPotseed

Lovely card

Have a nice day :pray:

16 Likes

I always worry a little bit, until I know they made it safely on outta country trips! lol Grow On!

7 Likes

Shit you guys up early I’m just going to bed :rofl:

Can’t wait for them 🫘 to come too. :v:

2 Likes

You in England shag?

@JohnnyPotseed beans landed safely thank you again for another amazing order. Can’t wait to pop these!

12 Likes

Glad to see they made the trip alright! Grow on!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone:

These were in a hurry to get here, they must have taken a charter flight :rofl:

Thank you very much for everything @JohnnyPotseed :clap:
They are all safe and sound :pray:

13 Likes

My beans came through too, thank you!

1 Like

haven’t seen much Magic Carpet Ride in here…JP sent me a freebie pack with my order.

strictly for giggles, I popped the whole pack while on vacay. 10/10 germ. three solos got dried out and blown over in brutal conditions, left to the elements for some time. (very old hydrophobic MG soil ) they all survived and grew like nothing happened. very froggy beans.

even as teenagers, they all had nice smells. mainly sour citrus. one was very fragrant (not surprising considering lineage) like a pricey sour citrus cocktail. smelled good enough to make me thirsty :slightly_smiling_face:

TLDR–if ya got a flip of MCR, maybe give 'em a look :face_with_monocle:

P.S. is no-one really snapping up Willie’s Cookies? I hope they make it to the next sale :grimacing:

3 Likes

@Hermo wow brother, that was fast! lol Always glad to see the beans make it safely.
@argyle Another successful trip, right?!
@noknees The Magic Carpet Ride gets distributed as folks order em or I send as freebies. But they are out there.! lol thnx for the info, folks might find that help[ful and also interesting enough that we hear from more dropping them!

7 Likes

JACKPOT! @Hermo got the Blue Tara. And the Vortex. And Frankie.
That boy is gonna be so happy he won’t be able to keep his feet from dancing. Ha!

9 Likes

Just like clockwork JP all arrived sucessfuly, thank you very juch and sorry for the late reply!

3 Likes