Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Oh man :sweat_smile: Indeed you will :joy: and totally agree…
After all, there’s gotta be a trigger for a gun to fire :flushed:
I see a bright future up ahead :sunglasses:
@BigMike55, for now, I’d suggest a real hunt for all Lemon / Lime related cannabis strains my friend… :flushed: :thinking: :fire: Kid you not…
:hugs:

7 Likes

The SLH I’m running now is the most lemon of lemons :lemon:

10 Likes

Yes please haha.

7 Likes

Glad I found this! On the hunt for auto fems and didnt want to spend freakin $10-$15 a seed, was gonna trade all my seeds for a few packs lol :rofl:

3 Likes

Autos are all I have at the moment cuz. Sold out on the cuttings and Photos.

3 Likes

So no Alien OG left?

Those 2 are all, so yes lol there is AOG… as long as I have available I list. As they get sold out, I erase.
There was a lot of crosses/strains. There will be more Photos soon, I’m gleaning more from a ‘chop’ now. More autos also in another month

4 Likes

Oki would like to get a pk if the black blue jack

2 Likes

All orders are through DM cuz.
lol nevermind, you’re there now

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to prices of everything going up lately, I’m forced to change my prices a little.
All seeds will be $1.50 each and shipping will be $5.00.
Sorry folks, as the economy levels out and prices return to normal, my prices will drop back down to the original also.
So a 10-pack of seeds will be $15.00 with a shipping of $5.00 anywhere, tracking is available in the US for $10.00

There will be new drops coming in a few weeks. Several Photos and quite a few Autos, so be on the watch, I think you’ll like what I will offer!

edit. I’d also like to take a moment to again thank all of the great people of OG who, by their buying of my offers, are helping tremendously with these mounting medical bills and overall expenses on the wife’s and my part!

32 Likes

OFFERED UP - NEW DROP!
Hello all you ‘seed fiends’ of OG! lol
I’ve got some new untested F1 crosses of all my mothers that I put into flower after I decided to retire from the commercial end of growing. I hit some of them with Blue Cookies regular pollen and some others with UFS#18 regular pollen. i had just a tiny amount of Unicorn Poop pollen that I used on a Frankenstein also.
These are seeds from some serious :fire: strain mothers that I’ve been growing for years for sale
I refer you to my previous post above for pricing
Also include with every order is a freebie 10pk of my choosing!
The amount available is limited of each new cross. Enjoy! :smile:
the list
These are all Photo regular seeds
5 - pk 10 seeds - Stop Lights - (Northern Lights#5 x PPP)
1 - pk 10 seeds - Paralyzed Monster - (Frankenstein x PPP)
9 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Gold - (Acapulco Gold x Blue Cookies)
4 - pk 10 seeds - Choc Stank/Stinky Thai - (Choc Thai x UFS)
7 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Light District - (NL#5 x BC)
7 - pk 10 seeds - Pepe Le Bleu - ('98 S#1 x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Dawg Biscuits - (ChemDawg x BC)
1 - pk 10 seeds - Willie Sings Blues - (Willie Nelson x BC)
1 - pk 10 seeds - Blue-Faced Monster - (Frankenstein x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Mummy Blue - (King Tut x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Double Stinker - ('98 S#! x UFS)
8 - pk 10 seeds - Bridal Cookies - Frankenstein’s Bride x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Rhino - ('98 White Rhino x BC)
9 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Girl - (GSC x BC)
8 - packs of 10 seeds - Alien OG
8 - packs of 10 seeds - Mystery mix :fire:

In autos I have for sale; (with original breeder permission and blessings to sell)
11 - packs of 10 seeds - Black n Blue Jack (Blueberry Jack Herer auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
11 - packs of 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
3 - packs of 10 seeds - A.C./BC(Tropicana Poison F2 auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
7 - packs of 10 seeds - Mix auto :fire: some Fem, some regular

Please DM for any orders, many thnx to all for the support.

edit… I changed the name from ‘Blue Light’ to ‘Blue Light District’! I like that one better! lol
…and because i can do that! :scream: :smile: :crazy_face: :+1:

36 Likes

The unicorn poop crosses are already gone :pleading_face:

2 Likes

sorry cuz, they were the least number of seeds I gleaned and only had 1 pack available. I kept a very few for myself, and those will probably be used for an F2 preservation/seed run.
So you’ll still be able to score, just not in the immediate future

5 Likes

Looks good!

Can you provide any info on where the Sour D cut came from? So many floating around

very nice!

The Sour Diesel I bought from one of 4 seed banks in 1998, and ran on clones for the past 22 yrs. i don’t remember the exact bank lol sorry but it was either Sensi Seeds, Dutch Passion, Nirvana, or Serious Seeds those were about the only ones I dealt with back then.

7 Likes

Interesting. The dutch seedbanks have a terrible reputation nowadays, how was it back then?

Do you think they were likely outcrossing legit cuts, or plagiarizing/remaking famous strains like they’re known for now?

2 Likes

Back in the 90s they were the most reputable lol

But 25+ years can have a lot of things change… new managers/owners, etc

8 Likes

If I may, I’d like to ask any of you OG’ers that’ve had dealings with me to drop by my feedback thread and leave a review of your experience, please!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/57678
many thnx for all the support!
JP

6 Likes

The blue Gold seeds have been added to the available seeds list, I let the AG go a week longer before harvesting. Even though the seeds were ready/mature, I wanted the bud to be a bit more mature for what bit of smoke I get out of em lol

4 Likes