Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Big “whoa” to that NL5, very tempting, what’s the history on those Johnny?

3 Likes

Had em for years now cuz, grown a few times and the seeds are ones I produced with a few males. No hermies

4 Likes

I just took a couple of pictures of my Frankenstein clones and thought I’d copy my threads post over here Johnny.

I’m doing another reversal on one and making fem seeds with the other. This is a project for a certain friend. :wink:
This is the one I’m spraying with STS. She’s in a 5gal bag.
I topped her a little more than the one I am using for seeds.

And this one is the one I’ve been spraying with BBP (@BudBusterPro) and will be using for seeds. She’s in a 3gal bag. When I get her moved and settled in I’ll spread this one’s branches out because I’ll have plenty of room.
As, usual, you can see I let them veg a long time. Too many irons in the fire I guess. I like big beautiful plants anyway. As you can see, there’s a difference in the two plants. The BBP has an edge on the one I didn’t use it on. Granted, they were shaped differently by topping but the one definitely has an edge as far as vegetation goes.

18 Likes

@MoBilly, they look wonderful, I wish you luck for a nice harvest.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . I appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wow big difference MoB, you can hardly see the background on the second plant.

4 Likes

I’m smoking the FrankxPPP and well satisfied with the results I was able, with my limited knowledge, to harvest, great seeds for sure.

5 Likes

I’ve used it on pretty much everything since I got turned onto it cuz. That BBP is the real deal.*

6 Likes

Haven’t found any grow on your bloodhound . No one ran any yet?
Just heads up I put 4 in all 4 popped and in pots now. I’ll post em once out of baby stage
there wasn’t a lot of them made was there?

2 Likes

Chemdawg x DBHP… I haven’t gotten any ‘tag’ but there’s a lot of the seeds out. But then also, there is a lot of crosses I’ve done this past 2 years lol
Looks like you might be the first to log a grow of em, if you do?

4 Likes

The one the only the freaking fantastic FRANKENSTEIN has landed and looks beautiful.
She stinks just opening the bag! I’m excited.
Thanks @JohnnyPotseed for reshipping these. Great birthday present!

3 Likes

As a small mom-n-pop op, we have to rely on customer satisfaction, and good service in order to compete with the ‘big dogs’ lol I take pride in a 100% 5-star rating. I’m glad you’re happy cuz. They say the 3rd times the charm! Good luck growing them out and please keep us posted, thnx!

5 Likes

I sure will. They are already in the bubble cloner, another 2 or 3 hours and they should perk right up.

1 Like

As you folks can see, Frankenstein takes to just about anything you toss at her and loves it! lol @MoBilly are very similar to my gal I turned into new mother

16 Likes

There is a family resemblance, to be sure. lol

5 Likes

Some of JP’s autos.

27 Likes

Paralyzed monster mom and a few clones below .

26 Likes

Yet another perfect landing. NL coming up on the next grow thanks to JP :+1:t3::v:

10 Likes

Hi everyone!!
Creamy Blacklights! OGenerous giveaway from @JohnnyPotseed on the FSFC thread!

And a second one!!

Thanks JP!!
For more pics…

15 Likes

A couple babies of JP’s bloodhound (dbhp x chemdog )

15 Likes