Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

lol funny how it can ‘track’ like that. One way to know when to be on the lookout!

3 Likes

Did mine go out today?

2 Likes

Yep cuz, yours was dropped at the Post Office when the wife went into town today.

2 Likes

Awesome, I will let you know when it lands!

2 Likes

I just flipped on the run way landing lights made a quick pass with the snow plow waiting for mine to land.
Tattoo said he hears it coming.

4 Likes

Johnny Johnny guess what came in the Mail… Thank You very much Sir, I’m honoured to have these. Even though they’re trophies, they’re gonna get grown !!!

Have a better than Average Day Johnny

12 Likes

Bloody Monsters getting heavy…

21 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

Paps

4 Likes

Stunning Bro, I can just imagine standing right there… I’m gonna have to find a link; cue that Tarzan Yell!

Super-nice work G

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you too! :blush:

Heres the Proper introduction to the Bloody Monster tent
ps @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

You must have done a killer job Tying-back some Branches a few days ago.

Or was that another Bush!!?

1 Like

Stunning grow, im bloody jealous of your bloody monster’s. Beautiful plants.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve been in there almost daily cleaning sh*t out. LOL

Their central stems have been tied to the corners for a long time but as they get heavier they leaned forward and simultaneously pushed their pots backwards. So while I was under them denuding I pulled the pots forward and this automatically stands them up. Just a balancing act now. Keep them in the safe zone for light. They’re still too close but I have it throttled down.

4 Likes

image image

Not one, but TWO Frankenstein fems arrived today at my house.

YOU’RE AWESOME JOHNNYPOTSEED!!!

7 Likes

Well, I’m happy for you. @Papalag hey! @GREANDAL is a great photographer.
:laughing:
Those are some sexy looking plants. I got some bloody monster. I got some more coming. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

My goodness!
You have a beautiful garden full of my children.
Those are frickin’ spectacular my friend. Excellent run.

2 Likes

Glad to know folks are still receiving the beans I sent out! @MissinBison, I sent a replacement a couple days ago cuz, you should get it in a few weeks, thnx to the snail-mail

2 Likes

what is this image from?
I have a beer can with an illustration of this printed on it for some reason.

It reminds me of a comic book I read years ago where a mobster gets stood up by his date.

1 Like