Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Was that a Serious Seeds White Russian in that cross?I happen to know that if it was from anything 2001 to 2003ish Serious Seeds White Russian it was an absolute knockout smoke.I haven’t encountered anything yet again that did what that one did.It caused white outs and nights were a dance in a complete fog of awesomeness.One of my favorite smokes of all time good stuff Brochacho

TBH cuz, it was many years ago lol (25yrs) I bought beans from the top 3-5 sellers at the time. The exact seed shop, where I got which exact strain, is lost in the smoky haze of yesteryear…

But also, @CapnCannabis , you mentioned the years 2001-2003, Frankenstein was finished by then. The White Russian I used was one of the first strains seeds I bought in '98

5 Likes

Gotcha Still good stuff.Good show ol chap

3 Likes

@MonsterDrank DO IT!

(make the order even before you search OG for Frankie pics and then go: “hot damn those seeds can’t get here fast enuf!”)

4 Likes

Putting some fem frankenstien in a paper towel today.

9 Likes

Ohh! Can you tag me @Greenfingers i’d love to watch if permitted :smiley:

6 Likes

Frankie from clone

18 Likes

Absolutely @Pigeonman, im excited for feminized frankenstien.

2 Likes

I have a couple Frankenstein clones going right now. One is not doing real well. But one is a frickin’ SPECTACULAR plant. I may try running her outside when the weather gets right. Also have a beautiful Skywalker clone from Gwendolyn. I will be growing her outside as well. Directly in the ground. I want a tree. Frankenstein has a stump right now about 2 inches in diameter.
@JohnnyPotseed I know you grow her inside. Have you ever grown Frankie outdoors? How’s she do??

6 Likes

She does even more/better outdoors cuz.

5 Likes

Cool. I have a nice spot picked out for her. I dug out a good sized hole. Filled it with used Happy Frog Soil and a sack full of HF soil amendments. And it’s been cooking a couple weeks now. See what we get!

3 Likes

My soil is still frozen. :rofl:

5 Likes

Except for a couple of cold snaps, we really have had a really mild winter here.
That means bugs will be out in force this Spring. IPM will be the norm this year, I think.

2 Likes

You’ll be posting pics in your ‘Ongoing Cannabis Log’? I’ll watch and see how she does!

2 Likes

Indeed I will. I’m excited to get this season started.

1 Like

I’m still undecided on outdoors or not this year. We tore down the enclosure used year before last, and would have to put it all back up if we do any outdoors.

2 Likes

That would be a lot of work, unless you can get your son to to kick in some back muscles.

2 Likes

No outdoor for me this year. Which means it will probably be the best growing season in 20 years…………

10 Likes

lol It was Rose & @Oldjoints that tore down the enclosure… hey cuz lol wanna come help put it back up this year?
joking, I really don’t think we’ll do outdoors this year.

2 Likes

I SAID I would not do outdoor this year, because of the bug problems. But… I really wanna try to grow a tree in one season. Just for giggles. So here we grow.

5 Likes