Johnny Potseed's Mexico Vacation - Down Memory Lane by way of Acapulco...GOLD, that is!

Hey there good people of the OGniverse! Hope everyone is feeling fine this lovely morning!
I recieved a 10 pack of Acapulco Gold from @corey on my promise of running them ASAP lol …noooooo problem cuz! :sunglasses:
I dropped all of them this morning, in the worm casting tray I do my germinations in. They’re the 10 on the left in picture. The others are Auto Maria 2 for my Autos run I’m in the midst of. lol
This is going to be a rather long-winded grow log, since they’ll be in vegging for at least 2-3 months. I’ll post pics every now and then to keep yas updated. Also tag you @corey , since they came from you! That way you’ll see the progress as it unfolds on this ‘very dear to my heart’ old strain!

58 Likes

This is going to be awesome @JohnnyPotseed! I think you were meant for the Acapulco Gold. I can’t wait to see how things unfold under your stewardship! Best of luck and lots of good vibes cuz!!

14 Likes

deffinetly gonna follow this run i plan on popping a pack of ag soon.

is this ag from woodstock?

5 Likes

You have to ask @corey that cuz. I got them from him. To be honest, as long as they’re the real deal AG, I don’t care who or where they came from! :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

I haven’t seen or had any real AG in decades!!

7 Likes

Just pulled up my Lazyboy and a pot of coffee. Gonna put my feet up and watch the magic man magic.

4 Likes

All are welcome to the show! lol I damn sure don’t plan on having a ‘failed attempt’! I’ll ty hard not to disappoint anyone, most of all myself! :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Tore myself loose from this Garage Nightmare for a minute. Gonna wander on over to that far right corner before the crowd gathers. EVERBODY and their Cousin remembers AG, smoking it and BUT not even knowing where Acapulco was. Work your magic, Bro!! ALL, enjoy the weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Following for sure!

2 Likes

Gonna be a lot of ag being run. Maybe we can start a thread on just ag. Reguardless of breeder or source. Just an all ag thread. I got the woodstock ag and should have popped them 2 weeks ago. Ill be popping soon like this weekend… Be nice to have an acapulco thread where we can all post updates and compare them and watch em all grow together. Ill be doing a small pollenation with mine. Then ill be sending out ag seeds to anyone here who wants em. Ill clone the females so i can rerun them without pollen involved.
Love to tag along n see how things go with the ag.

10 Likes

OK, lol now y’all got me curious… @corey ? Do you happen to know the source of these beans?

4 Likes

That’s the plan here for me as well, I’m hoping for at least one healthy male to pollinate with.

3 Likes

Better early than never!

Got my seat warm and my eyes peeled :eyes:

:robot:

1 Like

Gonna squeeze in next to @Pigeonman on the lazyboy

images

6 Likes

I got them on a trade deal. It was originally a Bodhi strain that @lefthandseeds made another generation out of. I don’t remember the generation. Should be on the pack

6 Likes

Ok thnx for that lol … I walked off and left the package (empty) in the barn this morning. :rofl:

edit… There’s you answer, @Chronickyle

But I do remember, now that you mention it, the LeftHand Seeds logo on front! lol

4 Likes

f48621f09a6f2d5d4a2eb7486ce408f4dcdf681e3c8bb836d6e7a796012e50ca_1

8 Likes

LOL…there’s a lot of interest generated already, it seems. Now if I fall flat on my face, it’s gonna be so embarrassing! With all of you watching and sending them ‘good vibes’ though…I don’t see that happening! :wink: :sunglasses: :+1:

13 Likes

What are you talkin about man? You’ll be singing “La Cucaracha” in no time. :grinning:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Thanks cuz lol
I want to take a moment to also thank each and every one of you fine folks for the kind words of support and encouragement!

edit… I am really looking forward to this one! If you couldn’t tell! :rofl: :joy: :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Think I got a tan just looking at those beans. Buenas suerte!

4 Likes