Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Nothing wrong with that.

Well, in all fairness… I AM actually doing work. Counting/separating beans for the sale and packing them into small zippies lol while I’m sitting here being lazy,

4 Likes

You never do nothing.
Heading back home today. Can’t wait to see my green babies.

2 Likes

That ship has sailed for me already. Going to plan b - inflict no further damage :laughing:

Morning OG!

2 Likes

Good morning dear lady! I hope your vacation was great!

1 Like

It sure was. Now the bad part, heading back to snow and freezing temperatures.

2 Likes

If it helps @G-paS , the seeds you sent me are nice and warm in their "spa-cups" and I’ll find out in the next 24 hours how many wanted to take a love vacation in a bed of super-soil :hugs:

2 Likes

morning JP and fellow OGers!

how dem AG’s looking??

1 Like

lol ‘Looking good, like I knw thy would’ and getting big AF lol i GOT to get them cloned/cut back!

do it do it do it!

how long have they been veggin? when do you plan to flip?

They’ve been in veg for a few months now. I won’t flip before this spring, I’ll be taking clones for indoors growing and also outdoors, then save a couple of the cut back original as Mothers.

1 Like

I think we have different definitions of “Wild Weekend” LOL

uh… You told me you liked it, it was relaxing and you could do it all day long. Don’t you be fibbin now!

Machine trim vs. Boutique Hand Trim? Boutique every time! Thats why the buds look so generic, machines just cut!

Thats the part I hate too. Looking for a certain type of scissor for that, one thats small, but with a little hook at the top to hook around the stem of the leaf…

I always hated coming home from that turquoise blue water… But welcome back!

And finally… Good morning friends of the circus!

6 Likes

There he is morning bro !

2 Likes

Thanks JP

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny that’s very generous of you and when I start a run with them I’ll surely keep you updated.
Peace :v::peace_symbol: man

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning Johnny :v:t2:

5 Likes

Good Morning Mr.Johnny and OGers!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny & all the OGer’s here !

8 Likes

Morning JP :sunrise_over_mountains: hope you have a great day.

5 Likes