Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1) - #5243 by anonymous4289.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

lol I was just freaked out there for a second!! I saw ‘closed’ and was like wtf?!
Anyhow, continuing from the last post
@anonymous4289 ,If they don’t get to you soon, just let me know and I’ll shoot ya another pack cuz

lol the thread hit the magic 5k mark was all.!!

I’m checking back through to see if you notified me or not cuz

16 Likes

i’m being lazy for not going back to look, but what strains make up the frankenstein?

1 Like

white russian…19-25% 50/50
sour diesel…17-23% 50/50
the pure(skunk#1)…15-19% 65/35 indica dom
blueberry…16-24% 80/20 indica dom
white rhino…14-20% 100% indica
hawaiian snow…18-24% 100% sativa
G13…22-24% 70/30 indica

crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
sour diesel BX1
then added Maui wowie…20-28% 80/20 indica

Frankenkstein - 60% Sativa/40% Indica
avg low THC 17%
avg high THC 24%
avg 60% indica 40% sativa
avg CBD - 1.6%
avg cbn - .05%

3&1/2 years of blood sweat and tears. A lot of ‘nopes’ and proceeded onward with the ‘yeps’
Blending that many strains, I had literally thousands of red solo cups going ,all meticulously labels and logged.

37 Likes

nice, all good genetics in there

1 Like

All the seeds for that experiment were bought in the late '90s

And I still have several of the original (as mothers) growing in the veg room

12 Likes

very cool man. have you f2’d them? or f5? lol. to keep narrowing it down? or you like the variety?

1 Like

I was confused myself until I found the part 2

1 Like

What I did was use Oldtimer1’s Bonsai tute from the late 90s here on OG. I take clones all the time, and as they get to around 5-7 years old, I simply bud the mothers on out and replace them with the best of the clones on hand. The mothers I have now of all the original are into the 3rd-4th generation. But I don’t need or use the ‘Bonsai’ method now that I’m legit. I do, however still use it to the extent that I fim them to produce many side branches for clones.
I think some might be into the 5th gen now I’d have to look at my logs

12 Likes

congrats on part 2 @JohnnyPotseed excited to tune in for the next 5k posts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning Mr.Johnny and OGers! Congrats on part 2 Mr.Johnny!

4 Likes

Good morning circus goers, loving this new location, haha, much like The Godfather I think this sequel will be even better than the original

9 Likes

Mornin’ brothers and sisters!

10 Likes

And the beat goes on :notes: :notes: :notes:

4 Likes

A- lahdi-dahdi Dee, a- lahdi-dahdi Dah!

4 Likes

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l3vR06RlBozkNwi9W/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wybfkbn3kwem095irk99bqxd0f8k9pjx1saysinl&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

6 Likes

g’morning circus fans! Page TWO! DAMN! Impressive Johnny!!

5 Likes

That’s impressive!
You blew though 5K:+1: :partying_face:

I loved that that tute! Well written and dead easy to follow.
I found out something, once they are rooted and settled, crank the light back to 1.5~1.8 K.lumens and they almost go into stasis. You can keep them like that on little sips of water for months.
Want some clones? Crank up the light and they spring into action.

Cheers
G

12 Likes

While that’s true cuz, I was growing a lot of plants. I kept them gals working 24/7. Pulling 20-40 clones off each every 2-3 weeks lol I had a ‘need-4-weed’ since I was turning it over so much! lol

8 Likes

Congratulations on joining the 5K club :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes