Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Ha! That’s pretty good, I like that description

6 Likes

Mornin’ Peeps and Peepettes!

It’s Dam good to be alive.

6 Likes

Totally agree, what a pain. Good morning to you too bud.

5 Likes

Good morning Mike

4 Likes

I also am annoyed I needed to adjust my 12/12 tent as it’s going from 8pm-8am and I can’t deal with starting up at 9/9 because WORK and SLEEP :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Question on the Frankenstein crosses. I have one plant that’s is 4 weeks into flower. It looks to me like it has another 3-4 weeks in her. What do you consider the ideal harvest window on these Frankie’s? I understand it’s subjective, but ball-park me.

5 Likes

I am lucky still being in veg so didn’t have to mess either my tent. It runs on smart plugs.

4 Likes

I THINK i did it correctly and didn’t add an hour of light last night… meh, we’ll see what happens. 4x in there are on flower week 5, and 1 is flower week 1.

3 Likes

The hour will screw with us much more than our plants.

2 Likes

:rofl: :mantelpiece_clock: :crazy_face:

1 Like

im in a similar situation @Pigeonman i need to kick it forward an hour now, it was 6-6 which allowed me to get in there right before i have to split to go to work/do daycare dropoff, and this morning i realized that its basically at 7-7 which means im long gone when the lights come on.

1 Like

Yeah @LegsMahoney , it’s always a great plan until the time-police fuck us over! lol

If you reset your timer during lights ‘on’ hours you just end up with an extra hour of dark for that day. No biggie. Many folks have their flowers timers set for 13/11 anyways.

2 Likes

I DID IT CORRECTLY! LOL!

1 Like

extra hour of dark, extra hour of dark. so likely i need to switch things up when the lights are already out right? cause i’d be setting it back an hour. this feels more complicated in my head here at work than it would standing in front of the tent/timer im sure.

1 Like

I just wait till lights on, then move the current time up one hour. This is the mechanical type of timer tho. To the timer it thinks it has already had the lights on for an hour. Capeeesh???

1 Like

I was staring at my timer after watering last night and literally this was going on I was both soooo tired and stoned:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG master’s of the plants, im a little behind today but catching up quickly. Must be the time change.

1 Like

One too many tokes on that 4 foot bong.
I actually did the same thing for a while before settling in. Haha.
Good thing I took calculus and differential equations in college, right?

2 Likes

Capeesh piazanno

2 Likes