Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

It doesn’t matter when you change your time except that first hour. If lights on you get one less hour of light. If during lights out, you get one more hour of dark. Same thing :hugs:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good morning to my OG family :grinning:

Before the clock change
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Now
Gif

wolverine-xmen

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Frankenstein as well as her crosses, will go in flower for 8-9 weeks. The only time I’ve had her go longer(never shorter) was when I crossed her with a 12-16 week strain, which I wasn’t happy with and let go by the wayside lol
There have been times a bit longer but that’s rare to see 10 weeks. Usually due to environmental conditions.

6 Likes

The way those buds are looking, they will be Warclubs when they’re done.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
lol yeah I know, late! Got wrapped up in reading threads and such lol

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all you grower’s of the ganja, Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Morning you Champions of Clones, you Pros of Propagation!

5 Likes

Morning, guys. Hope everyone has a good day.

6 Likes

morning everybody!

4 Likes

Mornin’! It’s a bad back + snow day so it’s working from home for me today. Hope all y’all are awesometown. :metal:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG. Have a happy hump day.

4 Likes

Good morning JP… Good morning everyone :pray: :herb: :sun_with_face: :man_farmer:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. How we doin out there?

3 Likes

Morning all. Time sprung forward the weekend. Woke up way to early lol may try and go back to bed until April

1 Like

Figure I’d give a small update on things
What a difference a week makes huh? lol First up is the 2 Gorilla Cookies at 22 days from dropping
IMG_2150|565x500
next is the 2 Strawberry Banana, day 22 day

then is the 7 Sour 60, also 22 days

then I have several that’ve just been put into the 3gal pots
First is the 2 Wedding Glue at 5 days from dropping

next is 3 Magnum, also 5 days

up next is 2 Gelato, 2 days

the plan is to hit 1 of each with Black Cream fem pollen, courtesy of @Nagel420 and not sure just yet what I’m going to do to the others lol got several options to think about.

9 Likes

Good morning, my friends.
Actually been up for a couple hours. Have a few beans that I put in paper towels yesterday. They have popped so went ahead and put in my beer cups.
Going to try, once again, some Fog Dog autos, and some Sour Strawberry. Yummy.

6 Likes

Mornin’ fuckbags :laughing:

5 Likes

I think I want to do some more Frankenstein X DBHP. I love that plant. I hope the smoke is nice and head shattering. Only reason I am not running her again this go is I have not tried the smoke.
Phenomenal plants tho.

2 Likes

What’s up @Slick1 ?
You not working today?

1 Like