Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I can’t see my backyard for the fog. It snowed all day yesterday and it’s going to +6c today… +16c tomorrow.

I hope I can find my can and make it to work before the sirens kick in and the darkness falls…

2 Likes

Snowed here in Oklahoma City 3 days ago. 78°F today. Incredible.

2 Likes

yea we’re gonna be in the 50s here and the 60s tomorrow. sap should be flowing for sure

1 Like

No because my landlord suddenly feels the need to “clean up the yard” today despite us still having 2 months to be out. I’m not leaving him here with a grow going on! Sucks cause it’s supposed to be a nice day where I could have made some money without shivering but instead I’m babysitting him.

2 Likes

You should BUY instead of rent. All you’re doing is making his mortgage payment for him.
That money could be going into your net worth. But I get it. I rented for many years.

3 Likes

My credit got dragged during the shutdowns cause I had to lean on it to live. I had been building it from nothing for a few years and was always on time and it was shooting up steadily before that. Like an idiot I was using one card to pay another thinking the shutdown wouldn’t be long and it would be worth the money down the line to keep my score up. I would hate to meet the type of guy who would give me a mortgage, specially in Jersey…

2 Likes

Yeah. The interest alone might cost you an arm and a leg.

1 Like

a literal arm and a leg in jersey

1 Like

Well the guy said if I don’t make my payments I’ll be “sleeping with the fishes” so I guess he has a room available at an aquarium for me or something!

4 Likes

i do love to go fishing haha

3 Likes

He said something about giving me some cement shoes too. Doesn’t sound like they’d be comfortable but it’s nice of him so I I have to accept. Don’t want to hurt his feelings. I mean a guy who wants to give me a loan at 400% interest but has a room at an aquarium and a pair of shoes for me if I can’t pay? There just aren’t many nice people like that left in this world. #blessed.

6 Likes

Jersey hospitality at its finest right there

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

morning Johnny!!!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, morning OG. I feel the change in the season coming.

2 Likes

Good morning all you green leprechauns! Happy St. Patty’s Day!,:green_heart:
Celebrate the Green! Lol :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Good morning from Tokelahoma. Hope everyone has a dandy!

3 Likes

Morning JP Morning all :herb: :man_farmer: :sunglasses: :eyeglasses: :yum: :hugs:

2 Likes

Morning you Saviors of the Spiff! Only doing one title a morning now cause it’s getting tougher :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Johnny! What a thread man! Love that Molokai frost and the JOTI god bud! :star_struck: looking real nice!

2 Likes