Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

'morning! The murder fog is still here! :rofl: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I ALSO LOVE THIS MOVIE!

:frog:

1 Like

5 Likes

Dude I can’t believe I didn’t swing in to say what’s up this morning. Happy St Patty’s day everyone, go easy on the green beers

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

4 Likes

I hope @JohnnyPotseed and everyone else has a great day today. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Morning everyone :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG. Wooo hooo finally Friday, enjoy.

5 Likes

You said a mounthful. Friday takes forever to get here and never sticks around long enough, same with his two buddies

4 Likes

Good morning everyone… good morning @JohnnyPotseed :herb: :sun_with_face: :eyeglasses: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

G’morning my friends!

6 Likes

Morning you Protestors of Prohibition, Lords of Legalization!

6 Likes

It’s a nice morning to be alive.
Hope all my buds have a great day.

7 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 hwos the shoulder doin bud?

1 Like

Good afternoon!?

lol

2 Likes

Still healing. I start Physical Therapy next week. I have been exercizing it a bit. Some days a bit too much. I’ll be glad when this aggravating s.o.b. is finished.

5 Likes

i hear you man, do whatever that PT person says, they’re wizards, i went for some inflammation in the cartilage between my ribs, hurt like a son of a bitch, thought i was having heart attacks, but they set me right after a month or so.

2 Likes

Hey Johnny got 5 of the stop lights hitting water tonight under the full moon. Big love for sharing these brother, I hope I can do your good work justice.

The temptation to refer to these as “”Purple Paonia Lights” or “The Purple Lights of Paonia” or “Paralyzing Purple Paonia Lights” is palpable for me, but I won’t, just being a silly goose.

It’s been a long day :joy::joy:

6 Likes