Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning JP, good morning OGers
Let’s all have an awesome weekend :palm_tree: :leaves: :ear_of_rice:

7 Likes

Good morning :v:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Overgrow the world. I’ll

try to do my share.

6 Likes

Got into a couple few beers around the fire last night. Is it super loud out here today or is it just me? :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::joy:

5 Likes

Greetings group. Beautiful day today in Tokelahoma.

3 Likes

G’morning all you wake n bakers!

Foggy as all hell here now, gonna rain later. Thats ok, yesterday was 70 and gorgeous outside!

6 Likes

having done PT a few times for various injuries, I will say this. A good PT will give you range of motion and usage back. Mine was incredible (wrist, knee and shoulder injuries). Just gotta listen and DO what they say.

5 Likes

Yes sir.
I have already been doing light weight with dumbbells to ease it back to where I can use it a little. Only 20 lb weights and only until it starts hurting.

3 Likes

Morning you Bong hittin’ Bastids!

3 Likes

How’s it going Bud?
Grab something to smoke. It’s Saturday!

3 Likes

Today is Wednesday or Thursday for me. I’m trying to scrape myself together to go to work.

I’m going to need you to do a rip in my honor :laughing: (bong rip, not rip a fart and say “this ones for you Slick”)

3 Likes

I will. In fact, you get two rips this morning. Hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

I’ll roll a J in you honor today @Slick1 sucks your workin man

1 Like

Make it 3! My job today is for a 75 year old gay man who looks a bit like Santa (so I call him Santa) and he makes random comments like “you got some pretty big arms, I didn’t realize” semi regularly. If he didn’t give me $40/hr for any work I did over there I wouldn’t put up with that shit! :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t it objectively feel nice to get a genuine compliment though? Even if you’re not interested in buying what they’re selling

3 Likes

Not in this case. I think he thinks he’s grooming me or something. He mentioned how he only has straight friends but how he’s “very generous with his friends” and how he likes to throw them a few hundred here and there. This is after he had to have me wait a minute to make sure he got all the nude dude pics off the back of his door put away in his office cause I had to cut through there to insulate a room. Also when he decided to tell me that his partner caught him cranking down in there once and how just cause the partner is done with sex doesn’t mean he should have to be, followed by asking me if I was ever caught cranking.

So no, not really :laughing: Maybe if it was a one off comment and not a rich tapestry but no.

1 Like

2 Likes

The money spends the same tho.
If he is throwing C-notes around to all his friends, you should become friendly. Just saying.

2 Likes

I am friendly but I think what he’s after may be well past friendly! I shrugged off the first few comments but the whole story of whacking off came off pretty rehearsed and seemed way more about asking me something sexual than relating a story.

So basically I’m just waiting to find out if there’s an amount of money that would make me consider wearing leather shorts and a mesh tank top while I work. Hell if he offers enough I’ll recreate this -

2 Likes