Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

5 Likes

Morning Johnny!!
Morning OG!!!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, put some autos in the dirt yesterday. Plant some seeds today overgrow the world :grin:

4 Likes

Considering just that too!!

Morning @Greenfingers!

3 Likes

Mornin’ fuckers.

Alright lets get this day kickin.

3 Likes

Mornin’ OG people.
Stormed all night but no tornadoes here.
Looks like Seminole Oklahoma didn’t do so well.

@Abbbian how’s that garden looking brother?

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Hi my friend!!! One is a monster and the other a bit more well behaved…! :flushed:
Leaves are impressive, plants have been growing seriously!! I’ll try to post some pics later!!
How’s your garden btw!?

3 Likes

Ah, you know. I have good stuff, and I have bad stuff. Mostly good. I have some White Cherry Truffle that I really like looking at. Also, those Island Sweet Skunk plants have grown massive. Go look on my thread.
Glad to see you still doing the DBHP.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Sounds like a dealer;
“you want the average or the killer!?” :rofl: I’ll be looking at it!! Surely!

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed…order arrived today, safe and sound. Love your 2 selections. Thanks again cuz!

3 Likes

Glad you got them safe cuz, grow on!

1 Like

Small update
All plants have been treated with BBP throughout their lives, and it shows! lol No ‘dead’ leaves, green and glorious, from the top all the way to the bottom. Buds stacking up nice and thick. Some of them look to be ready in 10-14 days. We’ll keep an eye on those. Overall, everything is as big as a lot of photos I’ve ran, with as much or more bud.

The DIY LED built by one of our sons, using 4’ Bridgelux gen2 strips and 2 Meanwell drivers. This is a 3’x4’, running almost maxed out, pulling close to 1100watts at the plug,with a PAR of just over 900 at the floor

The last batch of seeds are in the cups and fixing to be trans-potted into 3 gal pots for the rest of their lives, lol I killed off several that weren’t performing, no time for the weak ones!

Left to right, all fem auto except the Rudy
10 pure Ruderalis, for pollen in a project.
5 Lemon Pie
5 king tut
3 Bruce banner
9 Durban Sunrise
The project is one I’ve talked about, I’m going to turn some Frankenstein into an auto and I have the real deal Rudy for that so I don’t contaminate it with any other ‘already auto’ strain…except Rudy!

23 Likes

Looks great JP! Good afternoon JP. Good afternoon everyone

3 Likes

I gotta say, @BudBusterPro /Bob…cuz! Your product has turned these normally short or small autos into something else! lol I’ve grown some of these strains before, without using BBP, and they’re like any other ‘normal’ auto, short & sometimes a bit stocky, but nothing like this! lol They’re still small…trees, that is! The tallest is 6’1" in the back corner I got that end of the light as high as it’ll go at 7’ from the floor in 8’ ceiling room! Deduct 12" for the pot and that one tall girl has an inch past the frame. In the pic it looks like it’s right at the frame but I pushed it away to a leaning position with a bamboo stake so it isn’t getting burnt.

Note to self… in the future, I’ll need to do some serious LST on anything BBP is used on, even autos! :heart: :scream: :smile: :+1:

@BudBusterPro/Bob… lol I told you I was gonna ‘push’ the plants after I did the ‘test’ run back at the first of the year. Well, the push now is to not have em going through the roof! lol I can’t find the reins to pull back with! as in ‘WHOA’ there girls!

11 Likes

Thank You Johnny!
Appreciate the kind words! I hope you and the wife are doing well.
LOL, Once you unleash the kraken, there’s only a few ways to stop the beast!
Deprive them of food, lights, or water… It’s just too much fun seeing what these plants are actually capable of !
We are delighted that most of our 420 Contest winners have received their BBP! That will be 10 new growers I get to share the experience with!!

5 Likes

I thought about doing some LST on them when I started this batch, but figured let em go ‘natural’ to see how they’ll act. Also like you said, they’ll enjoy the extra nutes and handle it well. You spoke truth cuz lol I use the BBP on a weekly regimen, and have been throwing everything ( in heavier doses) but the kitchen sink (nutrient-wise) at em every other day… they love it!
But, now that I know what to expect lol I’ll definitely have to practice a bit of LST with things going forward! Because I sure as hell ain’t gonna stop using BBP!

PS… If there’s any ‘doubters’ left on this forum, all I can say is look at them pics, folks! The pics don’t lie…

7 Likes

I dunno Johnny…we might need to see more pics just to be sure!
I am kidding, I just love seeing your pics. :laughing::slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smile: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
Thnx cuz!

In the next couple days, I’ll need to take a few pics of the photos I also have going. they’re on the way to something very nice as well. But it’s the autos I’m concentrating on at the moment.
The photos are also being treated with BBP weekly, and fed heavy every other day, same schedule as the autos and fed from the same mix of nutrients.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes