Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

As promised, here’s a few pics of some photos i also have going.
First up is 2 King Tut

MAC 1

6-Frankenstein clones, some of which are earmarked for turning into auto

some pure Ruderalis for the pollen needed to make autos. i only used 6" pots since I’m tossing any girls and just keeping the boys to collect pollen…

5- Lemon Pie auto fem, 5- King Tut auto Fem, also 3- Bruce Banner #3 auto Fem

last pic is 8-Durban Sunrise auto Fem

17 Likes

Mornin’ John

2 Likes

Good Morning OG! I got wrapped up in things and damned if i didn’t forget to say this!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning everyone!!

3 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the OGers !

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I was looking in on things and I think Ill be potting up a couple more clones today.

5 Likes

Mornin’ party people!

5 Likes

Good morning all you beautiful people.

Happy Mother’s Day to @Slick1

6 Likes

See Mike gets it! Cause I’m a bad mother(fucker)!

5 Likes

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Excited to see the Durban sunrise grow! I’ve had those in the cart a few times, but haven’t yet pulled the trigger!

1 Like

@potpotpot thnx cuz. @Hydro921 has grown em out just grand, there are pics check post #789

4 Likes

Well it looks like you’re in for a treat then, those are some nice looking plants.
Any crosses planned with those?

1 Like

Those are being grown to be an addition in the Purple Passion project

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Ok good people, the sale is officially over!
I’d like to thank everyone that participated for their support!

5 Likes

BLOODY MONSTER is kicking my ass right now.
Up til now I was just smoking larfy small buds, but after a couple weeks curing, and now smoking good sized nugs and tops, Bloody Monster has gone to a new level of great smoke. It’s as Top Shelf as I have ever smoked, I shit you not.

13 Likes

I’m glad you approve cuz lol

3 Likes

@BigMike55, I hope you took clones? Now you see why we always reach for Frankenstein first over any other lol
Just me saying stuff, doesn’t make it so cuz. I know most folks might take what I say with a grain of salt, but I’m here to tell you, if anything, I feel like I probably understated things…because, even though I’m a very proud ‘parent’ lol I think it’s just better if someone sees for themself.

8 Likes