Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Mornin’ OG!
Hope you all have a great day.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, back to work. Was a good vacation, got almost everything out. Made some friends happy, sharing some of the OG love.

6 Likes

booyaka-booyaka-booyaka!!!

Mornin’ all! :metal:

5 Likes

Mornin’ OG!

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

At Doc office, again in lobby waiting so came on to pass a few minutes

3 Likes

Nothing drastic going on with you or your good wife, I hope.
:pray:

BTW Good morning bro.
And to all you most awesome folks out there in OG land, good morning my friends!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!
Good morning OG!
Let’s have nothing less than fun!!!
:earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Love a short week, happy hump day.:dromedary_camel:

7 Likes

Morning everybody, little short hiatus there for the holiday weekend hope everyone’s doing well

8 Likes

Morning folkers! Yesterday was balls to the wall packing/loading/unloading mega moving madness until midnight and that resumes shortly. It’s real easy to forget how much grow shit you’ve accumulated until it’s time to pack it all up and load it into a house in a state where growing isn’t legal :laughing:

12 Likes

Are you not in Joisy any more?

5 Likes

Excellent use of alliteration! I feel like I’m about to be told about terms and conditions for a sale though, kind of a used-car or furniture vibe. :stuck_out_tongue: Crazy Eddie’s is going crazy for savings, this weekend only!

8 Likes

I’ll be less than 2 miles away from where I’ve been living :laughing: I’ll actually be back in the town I grew up in and about 3 blocks from the house I grew up in. That could go either way with being kind of sad or being good but I’m happy about it for the most part. I just really wish the convenience store I walked to as a kid was still there because I was getting some serious nostalgia hits looking at the building it used to be in (despite passing it several times a week anyway, just something about living within walking distance struck me).

Actually kind of got that when I was writing it too :laughing: Slick’s summer sales extravaganza!

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

Howdy and good morning JP and the rest of the OG community! Good morning @DougDawson I didn’t even notice good morning @Emeraldgreen and that pic of the stardawg dirty taxi was beautiful well done I’m still just​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it’s glorious just glorious!!!

6 Likes

Morning bud.

4 Likes