Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

They’ll only give me a shot in the IV every 4 hours, by the time 4hrs is up…I’m damn sure in need of something.

6 Likes

Ok I cys tomorrow

9 Likes

Get better soon and fast Johnny!!! :hugs:

7 Likes

sounds rough johnny, hope you’re doing alright

4 Likes

Damn, @JohnnyPotseed
You look ruffer than a cob, hehe. Hurry up and get back to yer handsome self.

9 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed get well soon brother. we’re all thinking about ya.

7 Likes

Johnny,
Dang, I wish they could have found that earlier, but I’m glad there was a remedial sugery for you !
You are a tough ole fart, and I was actually impressed with your skin tone!

God’s speed on you recovery and thank you for giving us an update on your situation !
I’m sure everyone’s thoughts and well wishes are headed your way!!

6 Likes

Wow brother, so sorry to hear but glad they caught it. Get well soon my friend.

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you have a speedy recovery

7 Likes

I am high AF on Morphine atm, so no pain! lol
I wanna thank everyone for the well wishes and thoughts/prayers. You all ROCK!

12 Likes

@DougDawson if not for you and your OGenerous gift of this laptop cuz, I wouldn’t be on OG with all my friends support!

13 Likes

Damm Johnny, sorry to hear all this. Speedy recovery Mr!!!

6 Likes

You always got the support of your OG Brothers and Sisters, we are here for you. Hope you get released tomorrow and they get you all fixed up my friend. Tammy and I send our best to you and Rose. Tell her we are here for her to brother, I am sure this was also hard on her. Mitakuye oyasin my brother, get well. The world needs you.

6 Likes

Many thnx for the kind words cuz. Yeh the Sonogram they did (another) showed a lot of blockages. They’ll do the angiogram before going in through my groin to put stints wherever needed. That won’t be done until all the infection has been removed at home, for the rest of the treatment run.
They went at me hard and heavy for the past two days here at the hospital. They shoot me up through the IV, different meds/pills in cups every hour or so, shots(skin-popped) in my belly every 4 hours, two different meds through a mask/vaporizer… 13 total. Agressive ain’t the word for it!

10 Likes

Glad you got there in time for them to help. Speedy recovery! Give yourself time to heal.

5 Likes

Glad to hear they got you figured out wishing you a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Hang tough Johnny…rest up and hope to see you back on here soon. Take care bud.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, I hope your feeling better today. Good morning OG’s, let’s get over the hump.

6 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian and all the other OGs! Happy Humpday!

6 Likes

Morning Johnny, hope you’re doing better today dude

6 Likes