Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2) - #5006 by JohnnyPotseed.

Previous discussions:

6 Likes

And here we are. Brand new.

12 Likes

Do I get to post first on part 3?

lol nope @BigMike55 beat me to it! lol

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Man you guys are fast! No prizes for third place :laughing:

7 Likes

Sorry about that.

4 Likes

I got all my prizes yesterday. Great food. Great company, great stories. Plus the beans were flowing freely. I probly snagged 6 or 7 packs of quality beans.

12 Likes

Mornin’ OG!

Part 3 already? :metal: Glad to hear the party was a good time, specially since I have to live vicariously through the posts about it.

8 Likes

I picked up 3, i don’t really need any lol but couldn’t resist when they were handed to me without asking!

7 Likes

Yeah they were giving beans out like they were Jolly Ranchers.

5 Likes

It was so laid back and carefree it was unreal cuz! I’ll say that about that!

Everyone just tokin-n-jokin! lol There had to be bowls and joints coming into your hands as you passed the one you just hit lol

9 Likes

Indeed it was laid back. It was weird in a way. It was almost as if we had all known each other for years.

7 Likes

And then when @Oldjoints broke out the hash in a glass pipe. That shit knocked my head off. Haha.

8 Likes

@Oldjoints knows how to throw a serious good party! With more to do than a little bit lol I just wish I were more mobile so I coulda got around better to truly enjoy things!

I will tell yas this though, I didn’t regret going for one second! lol But… I paid dearly for doing it too! Had to eat double pain meds when we got home lol
But it was soooo worth it!

8 Likes

I would have been sleeping an hour in if that was the case :laughing: My tolerance is not what it used to be. Although I probably would speak fondly of the hour there before the lights went out for me!

Did you end up jamming out?

4 Likes

Yeah we got to hang out with @Oldjoints for quite a while before folks started showing up.

I feel I have gained another friend right there. VERY cool cat, for sure.

Hell, everyone that showed up were high quality people. That’s a no-shit deal!

8 Likes

I agree 100 percent! @Oldjoints is a helluva dude!

6 Likes

Man, I hate that for you. And I feel it was at least partially my fault. Hope you’re doing better today.
That person who said life begins at 50 was full of shit.

6 Likes

Naw cuz never your fault!

1 Like

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the party! It sounds exactly like what I thought it would be.

4 Likes

No tunes brother. I guess we were too busy jamming out with High Quality Cannabis to do any musical jamming. We will plan on another, tho. Already mentioned it to Oldjoints. we need to do one when the frickin hundred degree sultry weather breaks. That would be even MORE funner.

8 Likes