Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Yes please.

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

Johny have an uneventful visit and I’ll be checking back in to hear how it went. I think a new set of track shoes is called for!

8 Likes

Good morning OGs

Good luck on the procedure today @JohnnyPotseed
I’ll be praying n wishing you a great outcome and speedy recovery. Good vibes heading your way :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Fingers crossed everything goes great.
The stampede is headed your way for support.

The dusty beards are hear for yah.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear
The wild bunch still have a little pep in their step it seems. lol

5 Likes

good afternoon all

4 Likes

Good afternoon. I hope you are faring well today. :slight_smile: Johnny is probably getting his leg worked on right about now. Well I know it’s sometime today.

5 Likes

Anyone heard from @JohnnyPotseed ??

@Oldjoints you heard anything yet?

4 Likes

Hey folks, made it back home finally lol

12 Likes

The Prodigal Son Returns. How’d it go brother.

3 Likes

Well they had a hospital full of emergencies today lol 2 helicopter flights landed on the roof, and couple ambulances came by land. I got there 15 minutes till 10, but they had me hooked up and waiting until 5 before taking me back to do the deed on me!
Emergencies take precedent over electives lol and wouldn’t ya know it, my doc was the one most versatile and had to handle the emergencies.
Other than the long wait, everything went smooth.

18 Likes

Very good to hear. Zee wants to know when you gonna take her dancin’. (with Rose’s permission of course). She also said thank you so much to Rose for her Aloe plant.

6 Likes

Rose said tell her, she didn’t know if y’all could use it but figured probably so lol
It’s gonna be awhile before I can cut the rug, but I’ll hold a spot on my dance card lol!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs.
Glad to hear everything went smoothly for you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Good to here everything went smooth. You’ll be running marathons before you know it.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyTwinkleToesPotseed @Illicitmango @Greenfingers & all the rest of this fine OG community. Glad to hear it went well JP!

8 Likes

Good morning OG. @JohnnyPotseed Glad to hear you didn’t have to reschedule after waiting all day. You’re lucky to have so many folks on your side here.

7 Likes

Hope your leg is feeling better Johnny!

As for the rest of you… Good morning OG!

10 Likes

goood morning everybody

7 Likes

Good morning buds and budlets.
Good day to go make sure my heaters working this year. We are supposed to get below freezing for awhile. Have plants that would not do too well out there in the shed.

7 Likes