Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

And if you aren’t do it for us so we have someone to poke fun at that much longer……

5 Likes

Everything started despite being sopping wet before I dried it off so I’m still good. Just life lobbing them in fast and hard in some kind of cosmic test of my will :roll_eyes:

I would have it no other way!

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Years back I had a general contractor quit drinking on me. Mid-remodel. He got a lab puppy same day. Wasn’t pleasant.

3 Likes

But are you smoking some OG for OG? Haven’t been in my jar of SFV OG for weeks. Hmm…

1 Like

Nope was Bubba Kush…… my fav!

1 Like

Well I came home to some Pinewarp seeds in my mailbox…thank you my friend!

4 Likes

Love USPS magic box deliveries!

4 Likes

Well, the boss is home from getting her last cataract op. Poor gal had to get up at 4:30 to be ready to leave out of here at 6 this morning, with the daughter-in-law as driver. She’s happy as hell though lol resting atm.

7 Likes

She will love those new eyes. Hope everything is good for you, brother.

4 Likes

Thnx @BigMike55 she is very excited & happy at the prospect of seeing good without having to wear glasses.
As for me? I’m not as good as I was before this last stint install, damn it! But I’ll attribute that to just soreness and hope things improve going onward.
I was starting to move again lol now I’m back to depending on this rollaround walker when I can move.

9 Likes

Wishing a speedy recovery :heart:‍:adhesive_bandage:

4 Likes

Awesome my friend, I hope you find a plant like that one I grew. Now im gonna have to smoke some :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Hope you all have a nice day.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning bro.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Blu-Tri and OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brother. All is well. ?¿

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the rest! Busting ice, busting ice, a busting ice we will go. But if you can’t take care of them, don’t have them.
How many folks on here have had to bust up a pond so the critters can get a drink? It can be loads of fun. Dripping with it, you might say. Just wondering lol. I’m guessing a few.

6 Likes

lol ever fall in? Not fun!

5 Likes