Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

We call them planned overs. Turkey carcass in the freezer until New Years Day when I make some badass turkey soup. Oh yeah!

7 Likes

Good morning my friends. :slight_smile:
I dang near foundered myself yesterday but I lived to tell the tale of the three turkey Thanksgiving! There was more food than we had tabletop and counter space. One entire table was nothing but desserts!
My body is still wondering WTH I did to it but a country boy can survive. lol

7 Likes

lol how well don’t I remember them type of holiday meals! We used to count the courses Rose would lay out to see if she topped herself, lol If I remember right, the highest she did was over like 27 courses, counting the desserts.

6 Likes

We do it up like that quite often. Our family living so close together has drawbacks but not when it comes to a celebration. It’s just a short walk through the woods to Grandma’s house. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Kats and Dawgs. Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. I did.

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good afternoon JP!
Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen, @BigMike55 , @Slick1 and @MoBilly!

Good afternoon everyone!!
Great weekend @CanuckistanPete and everybody else!!
Weedhappy Friday!

6 Likes

Good afternoon Abbian. :slight_smile:
It’s Weedsday everyday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just don’t say that to @CanuckistanPete or Weednesday is gonna show up!
I did say it was Friday!! Regardless of it being two days ago! Wait! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :ghost:

4 Likes

It may be Friday but it’s still Weednesday. :laughing:

5 Likes

@MoBilly I kinda like that, whenever your day, be it a Monday, or Sunday for all one could care for, happens to be going south, say it thrice to yourself, “Ain’t BS, anyhow today is indeed Weednesday!!” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :wink:

5 Likes

Good afternoon @Abbbian

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs…

Have a great Saturday everyone!

9 Likes

Morning folks! Had Thanksgiving dinner elsewhere. Today I cook my bird. Can’t wait for the smells.

8 Likes

Good morning all :sunrise:! Rise and shine!
Morning Johnny I hope you are doing well today.
:pray:t3:

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Hey cuz, about as well as can be. Which isn’t saying much! lol

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, hope your feeling well, good morning OG’s, I love these long weekend’s. I couldn’t get motivated yesterday, so I smoked all day and vegetated.:joy:

7 Likes

Morning everyone and a most wonderful Saturday to everyone!

8 Likes