Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

@BigMike55 I knew it! :flushed: :sweat_smile: Confirmed!
@JohnnyPotseed is a cool cat, as expected!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you all had a blast!
Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Sounds like a good time was had by everyone there.
Sorry I missed it.

1 Like

Would be our pleasure to do this again in the fall……. If timed right I should have a little bit of Sour Deisel to share this time around!

8 Likes

Hello there brand new thread continuation! LOL, for some reason this thread just reminded me of Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazard when he purchased a “Brand new, used fire engine” for the town :sweat_smile: …because this is a brand new used thread :raised_hands: Yeah, I’m dumb… you can stop laughing at me now :joy: :v:

6 Likes

Dude I missed the start of the pt. 3?!? Bummer, that’s what I get for drinking too much at our BBQ last night and being all hungover this morning. Good afternoon circus fans!! :v:t2:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning even if 1am here lol

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Back to work today, vacation goes too fast. I need a permanent vacation.

5 Likes

Morning fine ladies and gents of the OG

5 Likes

Not sure if I’m awake super early, or just super late for 4:20…

Either way, good morning!

5 Likes

Good morning y’all

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @LegsMahoney!
Morning everyone!

7 Likes

Hidee high there, freinds and neighbors!

7 Likes

Good morning JP
Good morning OGverse.

I hope y’all have a start off the day/week by having a great Monday bad_boys_20 :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yo OG, what’s crackin’ fam? Morning for real and shit homies (and so forth and so on).

6 Likes

Waddup, Slick?

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning, good afternoon an good evening guys. Sounds like some of you managed to get together an have a whale of a time. Sounds great an really happy for you all more power to that, i hope you guys have plenty more get togethers an really great times.Here’s to lots more awesome times for everyone.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG! I gots to get another rooster, i think @Oldjoints B-B-Q’d the last one the other day! :crazy_face: :+1:
It’s been ‘MIA’ since the Saturday party! lol But… the damn wings were delicious!

9 Likes