Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Sorry I missed this brother.
Belated Happy birthday man!

6 Likes

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @crownpoodle @MoBilly and OG!

6 Likes

Morning everyone! Here’s for a hopefully good 2023!

:cheese:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Monday.

6 Likes

Well, we are starting off the year with record high temperature and it’s going to be raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock later on today.
Welcome to 2023!

7 Likes

I’m 41 years old and am very upset this is the first time i’ve heard this expression!!!

(placed into “comment” bank alongside: “You can’t get blood from a Turnip.” & “Freeze the balls of the brass monkey.”)

7 Likes

I live in what used to be the “snowbelt”. it’s Jan 2 and we have…no snow.

I haven’t even used my snowblower once this winter.

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s a very good old saying @Pigeonman . lol
One of my Grandpa’s favorite expressions.

3 Likes

It isn’t like it was when I was younger. We used to dig tunnels in the stuff!

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you’uns have a Big Time today.

5 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

What’s up, my brother? Good to see you around these parts again.

1 Like

Not much @BigMike55 . I’m still pretty much laid up from a week of being on the road and moving furniture so I’m just going to enjoy the day listening to the rain coming down.

4 Likes

Morning you spectacular mofos!

8 Likes

Yo Slick!
Good to see you made it thru another year.
Happy New Year my friend!

3 Likes

I dove towards the door and managed to just slide through like a jelly packet tossed against a wall making it’s way towards the floor :laughing: Happy new years to you as well Brochocho :beers:

2 Likes

That’s a good thing, I haven’t either, that bad storm we had at Xmas passed us with just cold and windy. Like @MoBilly said, when we were kids we made tunnels and stuff like that the snow was so deep. I’d be happy to leave the snowblower right where it is :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have no problem not having to use it. It just goes to show how messed up the weather patterns are. In the summer when we get rain, it’s like a monsoon, just hammering down. We used to get nice light rain that could absorb into the soil.
We did have some tunnel builders in the neighborhood a few years ago…put a smile on my face!

2 Likes

I think it’ll cycle back around eventually. This is interesting to look at.

You see more red lettering around the 60’s and 70’s, but before that and after that, not so much.

3 Likes