Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
:busts_in_silhouette:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Raining here then later more rain.

5 Likes

We could use some of that lol rain all around us, but none on this property
Just watching the weather report right now, they’re calling for a chance

4 Likes

Mornin’ mofos!

5 Likes

Good morning all you beautiful hippies. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

I spend a lot of time right there too. I’m happy to hear that you’re not leaning toward the bad. Dab just a bit and your going to lean toward the good, I’d say. :slight_smile:
BTW
Good morning brother!
And a good morn to all you nonconformists that I call friends!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

What was here? :thinking:

Morning OG!

7 Likes

Top o’ the mornin’ OGs! Thanks for your giveaway in the FSFC thread @JohnnyPotseed ! Stoked to try some Blue Girl! :grin::joy:

:sunglasses::v::seedling:

☆DJSF

9 Likes

Good Morning Johnny!
Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Thnx cuz, the small giveaway I did have all been shipped Monday.

4 Likes

It was something not very nice. I decided to remove it. It was worse than not nice. It was incredibly nasty.

3 Likes

Aimed at me, your hero?

1 Like

Yes. Yes it was. Just joking around but we do have females here. And that nastiness was not safe for female viewing.

5 Likes

And a good morning to my friends here at OG.

8 Likes

I give the females around here the benefit of the doubt that they’re pretty chill and roll with the immature punches we love so much… but yes better safe than sorry. Plus with your recent decision to transition I will defer to your judgment on all things female. You go Queen! :laughing:

2 Likes

Always the thoughtful one huh cuz? lol I was wondering too, after seeing @Slick1’s message! lol Good morning to you.

5 Likes

Yeah there’s nasty jokes and then there are NASTY jokes. Cutting up is fun but there is a definite line that should not be crossed. Just my opinion. Some women let it roll off their back, some go Karen on you. Take your pick.

5 Likes